Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

California Pick Up: Sour Diesel [macros/reviews]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by unforgetable, Sep 28, 2009.

1. #1 unforgetable, Sep 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2009
    Greetings,

I've decided to start my own pick-up thread because I think I come across some pretty acceptable strains that people other than myself enjoy drooling over.

Well, I won't waste anymore of your time... lets start out with some...

Purple Diesel x Trainwreck is the first two pictures, last one is Lemon Thai.

Attached Files:

2. Looks real dank, man.

I love those little popcorn nugs. Less stems.

3. Bump for the night crowd.

4. The Purple Diesel x Trainwreck smells very similar to signature Trainwreck, but the taste is much different. I enjoy this cross, but it doesn't beat out some of the few "All Star" Trainwrecks I've had. The high is very relaxing and captivating with a mild duration.

The Lemon Thai was a cheaper strain I picked up and while it doesn't compare to the first strain, it was a good day smoke and helped me keep focused on homework, but not too high where I couldn't concentrate.

5. damn shit looks like little green popcorn.

6. First one is Sweet and Sour Kush, next four are Jack Frost ("Allstar") and the last two are Headband. The Kush and Headband were mids, Jack Frost is top shelf.

Attached Files:

7. Nothing about any of those nugs looks like mids lol^^, very nice stuff.

8. I guess it just depends on the quality you are use to picking up. Mids for my pickup :)

9. i was going to pick up some headband from minn. what did urs smoke like

10. Smoked great and smelled great. It wasn't quiet as intense as the Jack Frost. Headband is a cross between OG Kush and Sour Diesel btw.

11. Jack Frost will give you hypothermia and frost bite!

12. Yea... so my last stash didn't last long due to a wedding I just got back from, but a buddy of mine had the hookup on some Sour Diesel mids ($100/half zip). This is outdoor grown and a little poorer quality than I'm use to smoking, but you can't beat the price!

Smokes great and has a nice long sustained high.

Attached Files:

13. I wish I could get "mids" like that for $100 a half zip lol all these nugs are straight heat. keep :smoke:

14. Haha yea, I guess I'm lucky that I live in the right area. Stay up :smoke:

15. damn thats some tastey shit...i cant wait to move out to Cali