California patient with a question about another state

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by questionregardi, Jan 27, 2011.

  1. Hello,

    I am a california mmj patient and would like to visit Nevada. Is there a way to get temporary medical status while visiting from california to nevada for personal use?


Share This Page