Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

California Orange Bud - TX DANK

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by griffsta, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Back again with 7gs of California Orange. A very strong in the back of your eyes high. Dense nugs.
    [​IMG][​IMG]4 Grams ^
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

And some good Texas mids.
    [​IMG]

2. Looks strikingly similar to a recent pick up of mine.
    What part of texas are you in?

3. nice buds griffsta always love readin ur threads :)

4. thanks man

5. Oh my god I hope this stuff passes through Houston soon. Nice looking buds.

6. Damn dude, I need to know where in the hell in Dallas you're getting shit like that

7. Its everywhere in North Texas :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

8. Nice dense buds man, very nice

-BH

9. One of my guys had some that looked like that about a week ago and it sucked... there were too many orange hairs and no trichomes... he gave a refund for price. and he also picked up some serious dank nug the next day.

10. lol wtf? that was the best story ever!! will you say it again?

11. the 5th picture. to me looks like a giant bean bag i just want to lay it. hopefully couchlock haha. sweet bud man.

12. nice. reppin the dirty dirty south

13. been seeing some stuff like this in southeast Texas as of last week. after a short dry spell it was a life saver.

14. nice buds man, we usally are lucky to find that where I live at.

15. that looks great, have fun with it :smoking:

16. That is one hefty bud!
    Good pickup!

17. Haha, if only I knew of everywhere

18. those first nugs look like some real bomb haze