Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

California Medical Marijuana Card

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by TheWidow, Feb 5, 2009.

  1. Your recommendation actually MUST be renewed yearly. If you get the state card (remember it is VOLUNTARY) that has to be rewnewed yearly as well.

    Come on, common sense should tell you the answer...NO.

  2. Thanks Will, very helpful. Is there one of these programs that you prefer over the over, and could you maybe tell me why? :)
  3. What do you mean one of these programs? They aren't separate entities. You HAVE to have a doctor's recommendation before you get the State card. You can go to any number of recommending doctors, there's hundreds across the state now, but you can't get the state card without a recommendation first.
  4. Ohh, okay. That's where I was confused. I thought you could do either one without the other. So you can't just apply and pay for the state card... I thought they were separate deals.
  5. Nope, you HAVE to have a doctor recommendation first before you can get the state card, you can't just go and get a state card without a recommendation.

  6. Thats if dr. Dank or whatever is still in business a year from now.
  7. Nice thread. I want to add something that need to know besides recommendation. :eek:

    Because workers have different recommendation -

    If you have questions regarding job drug testing, I think that you discuss these concerns with your employer. Unfortunately, even if you are a legal California medical marijuana patient, the status of your employment is still up to your employer, as this situation is between the patient and the employer.

    We recommend informing your employer that you are a legal patient under Senate Bill 420, Proposition 215 Health and Safety Code 11362.5. If necessary, provide them with copies of these laws.

    My advice is you may consult a lawyer for legal advice. Do an online search for lawyers near you. :smoke:

Share This Page