California Lovin'

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by EmAndA, May 14, 2012.

1. Hello Grasscity members!
    My name is Em, this account is shared between my girlfriend A and myself.

We live in California, Southern California to be more geographically precise. We are both Medical Marijuana smokers and we've had our Medical referrals for a few weeks now.

Just wanted to say hello to everyone on the 'Introduce Yourself' forum. I try to post frequently on other forums as well.

Just to tell ya'll a little bit about me.

My favorite strain is a tie between Cheesequake, Green Crack and Blue Knight.
    My favorite smoking device is my 'green cigarette' which is the name I gave to my dugout/one hitter that looks like a cigarette. I also love my bong (It's miniature).
    While getting high I enjoy listening to Sublime and Pepper....or Steve Miller Band, The Guess Who, Simon & Garfunkel, Paul McCartney & Wings, and many other old stoner music that I have the vinyls to. (We love playing our records)
    The best place I've ever smoked at is the Beach (Newport Beach in California).

Feel free to stop and drop me a line and tell me more about yourself.

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yycBLXWPeac&feature=related]Roscoe - I Love Cali (in the Summertime) * HD * - YouTube[/ame]