Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

California kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Namyellit, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Hi all! After many months of looking at the city for much advice as a guest, I finally decided to become a member. :)

I am extremely comfortable on forums, as I am also an active member of d2jsp.org. I have been smoking weed now for roughly a year-come-Christmas. There is nothing more than I enjoy than sparking up a joint and playing on my schecter c-1 hellraiser- I have been playing for 7 years now.

Since thrift is a trait I learned at a young age, smoking mids has become somewhat of a norm for me to the extent that I forget the smell of good weed.

Finally giving in to let go of my "mid pride," and of my previous beliefs that quantity was > quality, I bought an eighth of some California kush today. It smells strong (not a skunky smell, but a kind of "grapey" smell), and is covered in orange hairs.

Thanks for taking the time to browse my thread, and if you have your own opinion on quality vs quantity, feel free to post.

2. cool man. welcome! sounds like you have a good outlook on the herb. what kind of music do you like to play? im a drummer myself. been playing 14 years now. although it makes me 10 times more tired i love blazing up and getting behind the kit and jamming.

3. First off welcome to the city, you'll see quick everyone on here is very friendly and there's lots of knowledge advice the members can give if in the future you ever need any!
    On the note of quantity over quality I've come to the conclusion that it depends on the person. Some people enjoy shwag and mids for merely the price, personally I'll take $20 a gram over $20 a 8th all day. My reasoning is this a gram of danks will ultimately last you just as long as the shwag or mids due to the fact you most likely need a lot more of mids/schwag to get high rather than a pipe or two of the danks and your all set. Oh and that's the other thing who wants to smoke mids or shwag out of a bowl which brings me back to my point of it all depends on the person usually anyone whos buying mids or low grade marijuana will most likely roll somethin up, people who have the danks usually(not always) rip bowls instead of rolling up a joint or blunt simply for the fact it's unecessary to use that much of the dank to begin with.
    Other than that you have any pictures of your pick up I'd love to see some Cali Kush!

4. quality over quantity for me too. I used to have 2 good dank connects a about 6 months ago but both of them stopped selling for some reason. i could only find occasional dank. But now one of them started dealing again and I've been smoking nothing but dank since he started selling a little over a week ago.

5. Metal is the vast majority of what I play, although I am influenced by many genres. My love of complicated time signatures, meaningful solos, and a few "chugga-chugga" moments explain my attraction towards metal. I love to relax by listening to some jazz, progressive, or, if I am blazing, trance. How about yourself?

6. Damn dude thats pretty crazy. I am one of the biggest dream theater fans youll ever meet. I love all types of metal but I gotta say prog metal is by far my favorite. Dream Theater is the lighter side of the prog metal i like but Between the Buried and Me is fucking nuts. Blake Richardson is one hell of a drummer and I love his writing style. I think without his writing skills that band would not be what it is. Im not really sure what bands you fancy but those are my two favorites to jam to when high. Van halen is always fun though haha. But i mean youll also catch mean blasting and playing constant double bass for an hour straight through a black dahlia murder album. Im sort of a freak in a sense that ill pick an album and jam to it nonstop until i can play every song hit for hit. Too much time on my hands haha.

7. The unreliablity of dealers at times can be amazing. Glad to hear that you got your hookups back in order. :)

Very true about mids. That is precisely the reason why I am trying out this dank. One a side note, mids in GA seem to be quite well respected. Around here, it's rare to find shitty mids due to the Appalachian Mountain Range being so close. Mountain growers provide very consistent, local green, that is relatively safe for the growers because of the isolation and privacy of the mountains. Many-an-out-of-state-friend has complimented the mids they smoked on when they visited Georgia as the best mids that they have ever smoked. But when it boils down to it, mids are mids are mids.

8. Oh boy, I know exactly what you mean about BTBAM; I love them! After seeing them live the first time, I was compelled to go home and learn all of selkies... So I did. :p

I would like dream theatre if I could stomach the vocals, but alas, they make me want to jump out of a moving car. :devious:

9. yeah i cant say im the biggest fan of their singer but i try to ignore it and listen to the music. their newest cd is a nonstop jizzfest and the guitar work is incredible as aways. just tune out the vocals. thats the key.

10. Heard that advice a million time. Still unable to do so :(

Have you heard BTBAM's new song streaming on their myspace?
    It lacks dynamics and, in short, sucks.