California Idiots

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Papa Puff, Nov 19, 2017.

1. Here is what the California Idiots did cause they are still not ready for legalization [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

2. The rest of it[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. California governments a buncha cockholster mofukkas ain't they..

• Like Like x 1
  4. there fucking with this in michigan as well . there are large changes happening . ok for the guy that makes all these eddies . wow thee going to have a very hard time . how the hell do we know what the cbd and thc is in a eddie its all home made . nobody has a way of testing this .

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hahah, what a crock of shit, fucking nanny state out to micromanage everything.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. California obviously fears mass

'DEATH BY WEED'

not that its ever happened before

I and many here have sure tried ....lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. So much reading

• Like Like x 1
  8. I say legalize it everywhere pot saved my life it really did. I cant walk at all unless i smoke pot unfortunately its harder to get in my state unlike colorado, oregon, and washington. It is not fair i have to suffer living with severe pain being prescribed over 20 different pills to help me but do nothing for me. I will always be for this miracle herb that helps me and millions of other people

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Ya those laws are lame but it won't affect my day to day life whatsoever. My edibles have been pretty good, over 10% if I had to guess, and those are the only edibles me and my friends eat lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. That is the exact same way that edibles are sold in Oregon and Washington. 10mg per edible max limit and 100mg max per package. In Oregon most dispensaries only let you buy 10mg's at a time. In Washington the amount you can buy at once is ridiculously high even though the packages are 100mg max each.

One of the newer things I've seen locally in Alaskan dispensaries is prepackaged sugar trim/larf, decarbed and ready for you to make your own edibles at home. It comes with everything except your preferred oil for rendering. It's much cheaper then buying edibles already made if you didn't have the material to cook with yourself.

That whole temporary license crap in California's law seems totally ridiculous. As if you would go into a cannabis operation and all the money involved only to have a license for a few months? Makes no sense. Then all they have to do to shut you down is prevent your next license from happening. A little cash in the right person's pocket in local government and suddenly your permit doesn't go through, sucks for you... pfft.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Homegrowing, patient / caregiver grows, and the misdemeanor for growing an unlimited number of plants will eventually keep the government in check.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Also, how hard is it to make your own edibles? It's usually both cheaper and better.

I've been daily / medical for many years, and a legitimate 100 mg edible with some dabs will get me feeling fantastic.

• Like Like x 1
  13. What's so funny as I've been making my edibles for years and just the last year or 2, I would say the med stores were carrying stuff that actually got you high and now they're going to do this I'm laughing my ass off been into a med store three times in my life and I have 11 in my city

• Like Like x 2
  14. #14 Incognito74, Nov 20, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
    California is a fail state. They could fuck up sunlight given the opportunity.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Massachusetts is in the process of fucking it up as well. What these states don't realize is that the horse has already left the barn. There are now growers everywhere. Make it harder for people to buy what they want legally and cheaply and people will go grow their own or go back to the black market... like they always have. There goes the tax revenue they can't wait to spend.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. No Shit! I have had a med card since day 1 in Cali! The whole idea of making this a cash crop for wall street cats that don't even know shit about cannabis! They are putting up million square ft grow facilities right down the street from me. I have been in med stores maybe 4 times. I would rather buy on black market. Feels so dirty the car salesman in these med stores.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. well, many wanted this to happen. They wanted the gov to legalize cannabis using the sales pitch that it can be taxed and the money used for great things. Now they have what they wanted and are whining that the gov is taking control with restrictions and seemingly unreasonable laws. What people really wanted(at least here on this forum) was cannabis to be decriminalized instead. That was a much harder sales pitch. Our system of gov works. The people spoke and State gov responded. I hope this cannabis endeavor brings young people into more political awareness and participate more in their local, State and fed gov.

• Like Like x 1
  18. call and bitch about the smell ! if you can smell it . this is a business there has to be smell control . what is the point in dropping a million or 2 into a business ? i would just retire on the million or 2 . and have my 2 or 3 girl friends hanging with me on vacation every day not opening a business .

• Like Like x 1