Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

California, here I come

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Mordecai, Jan 13, 2008.

1. I've decided to move out to Santa Rosa, California, been wanting to for a little while now. I'd like to get a med card when I move there for a couple reasons. Is there a law on how long I have to live there before I am able to obtain a card, do I have to have lived there for a certain amount of time? What else should I know about before I even get involved? I'm kinda sketchy about talking to a doctor about it also.

2. All you should need it proof of your residency for you to obtain the card. Do more research before you move about the California scene, seems like your a little too uninformed to be moving (if a med card is a big part of your decision).