California Hashplant week 3 flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by squidzilla, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Hey, after looking around the site there are not much information on California Hashplant from 420-seeds.com. Here's a few snapshots from my girls 3 weeks into flowering. This is my first real indoor soil grow, and I'm really happy with how everything is going, I had some transplant shock, and had to trash one that turned out to be a male. Other than that its going really well here are some stats

Light = 400 wt hps
    Soil = Roots Organics, 5 gallon containers
    Nutrients = Technaflora recipe for success
    Strain = California Hashplant (from 420-seeds.com)

Let me know what you guys think! :smoke:

2. Pics soon to be more

Attached Files:

3. looks great. How was your experience with the vendor?

4. Looking delicious! Looks like a good strain. I'd be interested to see how they look at harvest time. Keep up the good work!:smoke:

5. Looks yummy Squid. I hear that cali hash plant is fricking tasty. Looking good so far for your first indoor soil grow. Also interested to know how the vendor experience was. Concealed shipping, speedy, nice, etc,etc??

6. Looks bomb, how long from seed/veg times? and how tall is that about 2ft? Im guessing by looks you didnt lst ,but i think it could be worth it for the size of your grow.

7. [quote name='"todderfran"']Looks yummy Squid. I hear that cali hash plant is fricking tasty. Looking good so far for your first indoor soil grow. Also interested to know how the vendor experience was. Concealed shipping, speedy, nice, etc,etc??[/quote]
    vendor experience was good, although I was warned it was a rip off site they still came through in about 15 days, the seeds were well concealed in a wallet and it took me a good 10 minutes to find it. I actually ordered bubblegum kush, but those failed to germinate. They sent 10 California hashplant free. That's a good deal IMO. Id rate it a 7 out of 10.

8. [quote name='"Greydayz"']Looks bomb, how long from seed/veg times? and how tall is that about 2ft? Im guessing by looks you didnt lst ,but i think it could be worth it for the size of your grow.[/quote]

They average two feet tall but they are still stretching, 12 inches roughly when I flipped em

I'd say they took 1.5 weeks to get out of the seedling stage, I then transplanted to 1 gallon grow bags, from there I waited a week to transplant to 3.5 gallons, and finally I transplanted to 5 gallon felt grow bags in the 2nd day of flowering. When i transplanted to the 5 gallon bags i added a layer of perilite to the bottom to improve drainage. 3 weeks of technical veg.

I did not lst, but I did top one plant, and its doing really well, the two main shoots seem to be moving along steady.

9. Thank you keep checking in I'm going to turn this into a journal

10. O yea, I also wanted to note, this seems to be a very low odor strain so far, no carbon filter or Donatelli gel needed.

11. Week four update : fed them yesterday, orange hairs are starting to appear, buds are starting to put on weight, still no real noticeable odor, unless u touch the sparkly fan leaves. Picked off a few dead leaves, wondering if I should do some pruning on the topped plant. Let me know what you think

ForumRunner_20120416_190502.png

ForumRunner_20120416_190448.png

ForumRunner_20120416_190438.png

ForumRunner_20120416_190438.png

ForumRunner_20120416_190424.png

ForumRunner_20120416_190416.png

12. id sure love a puff of that once its finished:smoke:

13. Good work ther lookin like healthy happy bitches

14. Thanks guys

15. Squid, you got to post a shot to my 4/20 parade; your buds are exquisite!

16. Alright when they wake up ill post a pic to the parade

17. O man did I fuck up my grow, I got real paranoid cause there were 5 cop cars outside my house talking to my neighbors who were pointing at my house. I freaked out chopped my plants bagged the and ran out the back door hopping fences running under freeways, theb I hide my plants and run home, clearly I was stoned and I hit my head and ended up bleeding out of my skull and having to get staples in my head at the er,

So next day I run and grab the plants but that night it had rained and my plants were soaked
    .. I dryed em out they smell like grass and I'm smoking it anyways, gets me high but it could of been so much better. Really dissapointed smoking 5 week bud is not good. O well done growing. Here's a pic

ForumRunner_20120424_193336.png

ForumRunner_20120424_193222.png