California economy?

Discussion in 'General' started by Cloud10_2003, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Yeah,but it's better than nothing,if you can't find a job right away.

Nah,they won't discriminate against you for it or anything.I mean,it's not your fault that the company was gonna close down and they can't fire you for their business failing and tbh,they were probably happy that you quit,instead of them having to lay you off.

2. Bullet Train Approved In California, Would Be Nation

I live in northern California and jobs are pretty difficult to come around. A lot of people are going back to school to finish up degrees while the economy is bad. My suggestion is to either volunteer and/or intern for a company, so once a position opens up..you are pretty much next in line.

3. [quote name='"Cloud10Beats"']

LOL a bullet train?? like the one in japan?[/quote]

Ya and like the one in France.

It will run from like LA to SF. Cool idea but a total waste of money California doesn't have.

4. im going with seattle then going to california for maybe a week to vacation whenever i have time off fuck it im not rich.

5. Seattle is a little pricey in some areas though too. Look for places closer to the southside by Seatac and Renton if that is where you decide you'd like to be.:wave:

6. & thats crazy smh $4.7 billion on a train when a good portion of people are unemployed

7. I'm sure they're claiming it'll help employ people,but I sure as fuck don't know how to build a fucking train,stations or rail ways and I don't know anybody who does.

8. [quote name='"Berzerker42500"']
    I'm sure they're claiming it'll help employ people,but I sure as fuck don't know how to build a fucking train,stations or rail ways and I don't know anybody who does.[/quote]

It not gonna do shit but take 15 years to build and be a burden on tax payers. I swear California does the stupidest shit.

9. [quote name='"Berzerker42500"']
    Yeah,but it's better than nothing,if you can't find a job right away.

Nah,they won't discriminate against you for it or anything.I mean,it's not your fault that the company was gonna close down and they can't fire you for their business failing and tbh,they were probably happy that you quit,instead of them having to lay you off.[/quote]

Yeah very true, way better than nothing.

And aha good way of looking at it :3 you made me feel a little better about my situation.

Yeah i had an interview, and they NEVER told me i wasnt aloud to call back for a backround check, and this company is constantly hiring so i was for sure thinking i was gunna get this job... Anyways i called back asking if i passed the backround check after like 2 weeks of no response, i thought i was being a good employee... Anyways this guy was all like "we told you not to call back for the backround check!" but he said it in such a dickish manner, i was just like... Seriously? I didnt know.... Then he was like "they specifically told you, thanks" and he was beginning to hang up and i was just like "wow you bitch" and hung up... Lol.

10. [quote name='"Cloud10Beats"']

colorado was on my list before the fire nation attacked[/quote]

That one made me lol

Edit: fuckin fire nation

11. I got a chuckle out of that too :p thanks OP

12. [quote name='"Cloud10Beats"']

colorado was on my list before the fire nation attacked[/quote]

Hahahahah that was great OP.

13. Plus you will need to stand behind all the illegals wanting the same job. They will work for $5 an hour cuz there are 15 of them living in a 3 BR apt and the moms are getting welfare for the "Anchor Babies"