Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

California - Dispensaries and Street prices

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by C for Cannabis, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Hi folks,

I'm going to California on July 2014, and I'm looking foward about the prices of the weed.

SO, in your area (in Cali) whats the difference between the Dealers prices and the dispensaries?Give me some examples (x grams = U$)
    can I find a dealer easily?

thx

sorry for grammar mistakes, Im "BRBR heuheuheuehu"

2. Ask some people on the streets to see if they can hook you up

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. Unless you know a grower, the prices are about the same. If you don't have a hook, your best bet is to pick up a med card. I've seen them go for 45 bucks in Venice. All the weed/strains you can possibly imagine.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. It will be a hell of a trip, as I'm used to the shitty fucking crap that is the brazilian weed, I think when I try "real" weed it will feel awesome.

Like, how much will I pay for 5 grams? Street vs. Dispensaries

5. #5 LilToker90, Nov 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2013
    50-60 bucks both ways

6. so doesnt matter if i get street weed or dispensarie weed.... thats the same price?

7. A lot of the time it's the same shit

8. It sounds like you are visiting. Unless you move here and become a resident, you aren't going to get into a dispensary. Where I am in socal 5 grams can run anywhere between 35 and 100. I would say 50 to 70 would be pretty average. Those are dispensary prices. I've no idea about street but others have stated they are close.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. You'll have to be a citizen to get an I.d. And an I.d. To get a medcard.

It's about10-25/g, 50 -3.5, etc at dispensaries

Use weedmaps (website) to look up prices n strains

Depending on who you know, it could be reaaaaaally cheap for an oz, like 75-200 depending on dealer/price/quality/relationship/strain

Could also go the other way.

Easy to get a card as a citizen, not so easy without I.d.

Peace

10. I assumed you were a US citizen. My bad.

If that's the case, hit up a bar and meet some locals. You have a good chance someone has some green on them. Everyone smokes in Cali!

11. Woah Dude, you say that I cant get weed legally without being a citizen?

12. Nope, but it's very easy to get...

13. OOh thank god!!!