California bound?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dying2live, Apr 28, 2010.

1. For the longest time I have wanted to move and eventually live in California. The greatest state imo. I have been there twice and I can honestly say I feel as if I'm meant to live my life there; it's perfect. The problem is I live in Canada. Eastern Canada to be exact. I'm 20, went to uni for one year only and am now taking time off to decide what I reallly wanna do. My one goal is to somehow and someway make it to Cali. I know I'm probably going to need a job that would allow me to move into the states, but I have no clue what kind of jobs would allow this. I was just wondering if anyone has any sort of idea/can relate to what I'm trying to eventually do... any input at all would be awesome :)

2. I've lived in california all my life, and I have to say... theres something addicting about this place.... sometimes its like poison though.

Socal is a trip tho.. Norcal is just chill as fuk.

Edit: L.A. is like heroin, dont fuck with that city unless you know what your doin.

3. Hey! I live in Toronto but I spent five years of my youth in Los Angelas and I can honestly say I never want to return. California may have nice weather, but I would never return their. LA is a dirt crime infested city. You also need to be over 21 and own a car to enjoy California to the max and have lots of money

4. truthfully I'm not looking to jump right into living in LA. It would be too much.. I would be more than content living in a nice little apartment outside the city near the beach, living off the land and puffing herb daily.. you know how it isss

5. Do you have your 215, if so then socal has bomb dispensaries.

Hunnington beach, Venice beach, Hermosa beach, Southbay.

All perfect areas if your trying to cozy in.

Its pricey out here though.

6. Ventura is a nice Socal beach community with good prices, about 1 hour north of LA. CALI LOVE! :smoking::wave:

7. Believe me California is overrated. Any part actually worth living in is crazy expensive and our economy is basicly fucked.

8. Why the fuck would you move to the US when you live in Canada???????!!!!!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Seriously just move to BC, its way more badass. But if you do go to Cali, stay north.