California AUMA campaign giving me the cold shoulder

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by ogderp, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Hey everyone, I was hoping to talk to anyone on here who is volunteering for the California AUMA campaign because I am having issues with getting in contact with the campaign about becoming a volunteer. On their Facebook page, they said that anyone interested in volunteering should either email them or private message them on Facebook.

So on Sunday, I sent them a message on Facebook and received no response, they didn't even open my message but yet they had posted new things to the page since I sent the message, so I'm sure they saw it. Then I emailed them last night and also received no response from that email. The email address was for the campaign manager, so I bet that inbox is checked every day.

I just don't know what to do, I really want to volunteer and help the campaign, but I'm pretty sure they're ignoring me.

2. It may be more then one person that have different responsibilities for their page. Be patient.
    :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah I hope so, the only thing that I can think of that might've offended them is that I have been arguing with people who have been attacking their campaign page and complaining that AUMA doesn't do enough and that it isn't legalization because cannabis will not be treated like tomatoes under the initiative. But I never used any profanity towards them and wasn't overly aggressive. I am friends with someone on Facebook who is working with the campaign, so maybe I'll message him if I don't hear back. And since NORML has endorsed the campaign, I could always contact my local NORML chapter as well, they might know something that I don't.

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 archer5, May 15, 2016
    Last edited: May 15, 2016
    AUMA has tons of issues, I support CCHI 2018. It's sad that it didn't get on the ballot Becuase they didn't have the funds to pay the petitioners.