California..Are these idiots nuts??

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Buzzer777, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Doesn't mean you can overtax it with great results.

2. I think they will, california has been screwing its residents over for decades and cali has millions of people, 6th largest economy in the world. I think they'll be just fine. The average price of herb is dropping so fast the tax won't amount to much. You can pick up Oz of decent quality herb from Oregon for around 70$

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. #23 Rezerg, Nov 18, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
    I wish. I can't find it in any shop here for less than 120 an O for trash. That's medical prices. Where in oregon are you looking? I'm guessing its in the southern part.

The Medication Station - Bend - Bend, Oregon - Reviews - Menu - Photos - Marijuana Dispensary | Weedmaps

Creative Crops Rec - Bend, OR - Reviews - Menu - Photos - Marijuana Dispensary | Weedmaps

Substance - Division - Bend, OR - Reviews - Menu - Photos - Marijuana Dispensary | Weedmaps

thats just from 3 places in the area and they're all similar in price.

90 bucks for 1/4 is not my idea of a good price.

4. I'm guessing you are in the bend area?

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. That is pretty expensive but the 90 looked like the most expensive stuff they offered.

6. Nevada is screwing everyone..Prices are terrible in the North (Reno)..Choices are now limited for MMJ patients since most is going to the recreational side .
    We have a never ending supply of tourists that keeps the prices jacked up. I could care less since my home grown is better than the dispensary weed anyway..Flower here is from $280-$400 per ounce..Ya gotta be insane to by pre-rolls or grams.
    The tourists buy the shit out of the edibles since there really is no place for them to smoke legally.
    Silver State Relief (used to be excellent!)

7. The funny part is that there is an over abundance of product, but the prices keep rising. It's insane. I had to buy SHAKE a few weeks ago cause I was out and it was even 4 dollars a gram....wtf. Then they wont let anyone sell to dispencaries unless you get a growers permit now so no one can make money accept the stores. Growing it is the only way to keep it cheap now days.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. This taxation and regulation on herb has created a great grey market area tho. You can grow 4 plants legally without a med card and legally have up an Oz on you at anytime making it basically impossible to get caught buying it outside of the stores. If you don't like what the stores are offering it isn't hard to find it other places with little to no risk.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Oh yeah it's doin wonders for the economy, but they should still keep it at a reasonable price. Most of it is towards taxes anyways.

10. #30 Buzzer777, Nov 22, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2017