Calibrated Scale?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by airsick, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Can anyone link me to or recommend a good, accurate, and CHEAP calibrated scale?

One that already comes calibrated from the factory.

2. I bought mine from my LHS and they calibrated it right there.

3. Ask the guy at the smoke shop, he'll calibrate it for you.

4. It seems like the only smoke shops around me focus on mainly tobacco. The two I've been to don't even sell bongs. So I don't see why they would have scales or calibration weights... don't know if anyone really weighs their tobacco.

5. Trust me when I say a lot of people weigh their tobacco. I promise you they'll sell you a calibrated scale or calibrate yours for you.

6. You have Chron's disease you need to regulate your food intake....YOUR GOLDEN

7. You mean your jewelry / postage scale?? Lol

I got mine at a hardware store. Way cheaper than a hs

8. Did they calibrate it at the hardware store? How much was it?

9. Most scales come already calibrated. If you want, order it on ebay. I got one for like $20 and it included a free calibration weight. If not, I actually noticed that some beer stores sell cheap calibrated scales.

10. Most scales come calibrated. Or at least w a weight. It was much cheaper than my local HS. Think I paid 15 bucks?

11. Hmm, I see. A few years back I had a scale I bought for $15 and it wasn't calibrated. So I'm not sure about which to buy.

12. Only reason I say hardware store is so you aren't paying the HS ridiculous "industry" markup.

You can go to walmart and get a nice airtight stash jar for less then ten bucks, slap a cannabis sticker on it and bam. Same thing you would find at a hs for 40+ bucks.
    Same goes for the scale.

13. I got my scale for like $10 on amazon, and it weighs to .01

14. I've had good luck with Old Wilknott Scales

Google it, some scales are under $20-25 and have a 20 year warranty. Mine is going strng 5-6 years later