Cali?

Discussion in 'General' started by Airmax, May 10, 2011.

1. Ok so i planned a trip to cali with me and my girlfriend in early June. i want to get bud down there. Do you think it would be a good idea to just wait around a dispensary and ask someone to get me some when they go in? or is that a bad idea. IDK how to go about getting bud. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

2. #2 Flonkas, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2011
    The dispensarys here monitor everything tightly. It's like airport security status so I wouldn't advise that

3. Nah dude, that's pretty disrespectful and sketchy, don't do that. I just got back from Cali because im moving out there, what part of Cali are you going to? If your going to Northern, all you have to do is go to San Francisco and go to Haight & Ashbury and go to Hippie Hill. You will be approached in a matter of seconds. Not to mention it's an experience you will NEVER forget, I promise you that. If you don't know anything about Haight & Ashbury, just YouTube and Google it. It's where all the hippies flocked to in the 60's and 70's, now it's pretty much the same, all modern day hippies.

4. im visting San diego

5. So Cal has a ton of tree, don't go to a club and try and buy medical cannabis you will be on camera most likely and any respectable patient including myself would never jeopardize being seen by the owner or employee of a cannabis club that i regularly visit or vendor to. Is what I recommend you try a few of these options (a) go to WeBeHigh.com - Worldwide Marijuana Travel Guide With Marijuana Prices, Spots & Legalization Status it has a guide were to buy weed all over the world and US and San Diego, ca is on there and it has very good information that i have used successfully before when in another state to score some buds, (b) if a does not work i recommend b, go on craigslist in SD and search for sale sections keyword: 420 or Prop 215 the people that sell weed on there will sell you weed without a card, most of them don't have cards, and don't check cards, explain them your situation and they will sell you buds, it might take a few calls. (c) and last but not least if you cannot get some via plan a & b try this go to Blog | BudTrader and look in the LA & San Diego area and you will find one who sells on there without a card, or will sell to you without a card, these guys just want to make $$$ so they don't really check cards or what not they are less strict so they can move product...worst case senario go to a gas station, all cali stoner have to go there sometime during the day to buy there blunts because everyone smokes blunts in cali, and ask anyone who looks like a stoner if they can get you or sell you some chronic, most of them will have it on them or in the car. good luck

6. dude its cali... wtf are you worried about youll find some med grade herb no matter where you go. try beaches people walk around smoking jays when sunsets. youll find some its over abundant there