Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cali weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420Juggalo610, May 17, 2011.

1. So my homie from california is willing to send me an oz of dank for $330 through the mail. Is the price for the size accurate?

2. its definitely a good price for some dank, especially considering the risk he's going to be taking.

3. Better be some real legit "cali dank". "cali quality dank" in Texas is 300-350/o

4. ... and the risk you're taking is big as well, if you do it wrong.

Have it sent to your address with a fake name. Don't open the package for about three days. If someone comes around asking about the package, you'll have it unopened, and it won't have your name on it. You can't get in trouble for it.

5. better yet have it sent to a location that isnt your house under a fake name

6. He said he sent one once to Arkansas. And using a fake name doesn't sound like a bad idea should I have him send it to the post office?

7. Nahh man,fuck that,just buy the weed in your town.support your local dealers :smoke: :laughing:

8. no, definitely not. if you have the option have him send it to a house where you know the owners are on vacation for awhile, or an abandoned house that looks like it COULD be inhabited. at the very least have it sent to your neighbors and make sure to get the mail before they do.

9. Why are you people for this? 330 an o is shit, you could def get dank cheaper just in your area doesn't matter where you are in the US. Not to fuckin mention you're sending him over 300 bucks in the mail and expecting him to send you bud back? I don't give a fuck if this is your "most trusted friend" or whatever - doing dumb shit like this is how you could end that friendship. Don't do it dog.

10. Don't got one anymore and can't find one cuz everyone's on the hype ting where i'm at right now.......

11. I've heard someone got busted through the mail...the DEA would have ups/fedEx/usps uniform & as soon as you sign for it or accept it they bust you on the spot..but if its stored right theres no worries & yea its a solid deal

12. Yeah I hear u he kool but now days u really can't trust no one

13. i couldnt buy an oz. of medical bud in my town for $330. no name dank is 300/zip here, medical usually goes $350~

youre right though, its a very easy way to get scammed. im hoping/assuming op knows the guy is trustworthy

14. There is absolutely no difference between street dank and medical dank.

15. You know weed in California is no better than any other state right?

16. Shit it seems like they do lol

17. this is true but dank weed is easy to find in Cali most other states have way more mids around