Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cali Weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by EnVision420, Jan 7, 2011.

1. #1 EnVision420, Jan 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2011
    I live about as far as you get on the east coast, so needless to say unless you buy direct from a grower prices here are pretty high. The weed around here usually comes from random assortments of people with fake names to try and make their bud seem danker than it is. But, last night one of my friends got some bud in that his cousin has started shipping us from a dispensary in cali, and I must say it is a treat. You guys over there on the west coast kept it up with some of the best bud in the world. Props. :hello:

2. You're pretty pro eh?

3. Pro? Please do explain haha.

4. West coast trees are were it's at

5. Yea we get cali all the time. Tons of expensives though. "GOT THAT CALI YO"

6. I have to disagree. My bed is pretty good, very comfortable to lie in especially just after vaping.

7. Haha, I agree. Vaping in bed with my vape bros, good times.. But yeah, I'm notorious for messing up words. Shit happens when your baked. :smoke:

8. I'm thinking those Serta mattresses over on the west coast are mad dank dood. Hahaha

9. ya know, a lot of bud that sells as "cali weed" on the east coast is really from canada...

10. #10 EnVision420, Jan 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2011
    Yeah, I wouldn't doubt it, but we did open the package from Cali, so i'm pretty sure it came from there haha.

11. This is a crappy phone pic of a little bit of the Sour Diesel we got.

Attached Files:

12. thumbs up looks good bet its hard to contain the smell of it

13. looks dank as hell man enjoy :smoke:

14. thank you!!!!!!!!!!! oh my finally someone who praises what the canucks are doing for us, not all bomb tree is from cali!!!! hell one way you can tell is how its shipped, if in brick and tiny as shit, then most likely from far away, but all this fire around from the asain cartels, and organized crime bringing it down from canada, hell even some of the fire tree you see on east coast, was bred right here!!!! they just say oh got that cali ( because people will pay more) not sure why, good tree is good tree

and looks dank to by the way OP!

15. Yea I heard they caught a truck stuffed full of christmas trees to try and cover the smell of the weed. It was coming from canada trying to get into the us. Must of been some stanky weed because a truck load of christmas trees must smell pretty piney.

16. a friend just moved from cali and he said michigan weed is not nearly as good as cali weed