Cali weed vs Texas weed

Discussion in 'General' started by mydaddyatemyeye, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Alot of growers migrated to Cali. We have great conditions to grow in. Mendocino county Humboldt county, Potter valley has some of the greatest marijuana ever iv ever seen , and Iv seen a fair share of buds

2. Here's what I think
    You can find fire in both states but it's normaly more commen and cheaper in cali

3. Like 10 years ago there was a lot of mids, but recently at least where I am in Texas it's easier to come across more dank buds than it is to come across mids, only catch is it's like 25 a gram for anything dank usually. Mids will be a full sack for 25 but you have to be able to get the right people to ever get a full sack, I'm sure in city's like Houston and Dallas things aren't so overpriced though.

4. Lol I'm from Texas and I've been in the bud scene for 9 years, never once smoked or came across any brown buds though xD but yeah plenty of mexico buds, it's basically what I came up on until recent years when the expensive but danker stuff has been going around.

5. [quote name='"TexRx"']Cali has got to be WAY bettter

In Texas, We get tons of mexican brick (corn) and we also get the brownest stuff you don't ever want to try again.....We don't have much mids that I've seen. You see mids when someone sells it to you for the full price of chronic..i.e. you get mids when someone is ripping you off. I would like to find HQ mids but.....

Lastly, we are finally getting medical grade all around the state. It's $60 an 1/8th but if the guy is legit, you will get good herb[/quote]

Where are you in TX? I've always had trouble finding schwag for edibles, and yea its usually top dollar but I've always been able to find 50 an 1/8 or cheaper. Whether I was in Houston, or Lubbock way out in west TX. Trust me man I've had top shelf medical bud shipped to my apt, and its not any better than the top bud in Houston, or Austin.

6. texas bud isn't all bad. i moved here, and i noticed that reggies are sometimes shwag, but the dro is fantastic. my nasal passages were completely clogged when i was sick and i was able to smell the dro in my sister's purse that made my eyes water lol.

7. I prefer Texas because I like having the option on Reggie because I like to cook a lot with it. And the weed here is the same as Cali (i should know Iived in Cali for awhile).(indoor no difference duh). And weed grows really good out here in spring time . This is a dumb thread

8. Spongebob disses Texas - YouTube

:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

9. Good weed is found everywhere.

The only thing that really changes is price.

On that note, NorCal/Oregon for the win! :bongin:

10. welllllll, finally got the chance to go through this clusterfuck of a thread. I forgot I even made it and I just now discovered it again.

I recently went to Cali for spring break to visit some old chums and found that their top shelf shit blows my mind and that the dank ass shit you'd normally find in Texas is about 10 a g in Cali. lucky bastards.

sorry for the bump, but thanks guys. I got what I needed.

11. This thread is physical evidence that people from California are ignorant dumb fucks

12. if you have solid connections wherever you're at then that's good but you saying that makes you just about as ignorant as you say people from Cali are.

whether you like it or not, it's way easier and cheaper to get good shit from Cali. personal experience on my part as I just mentioned like 2 seconds ago in my other post. I'm sure others can vouch for me.

edit: not saying that other states suck dick or anything (I live in Texas for now) so I'd like to not be attacked here lol.

13. Well I live in Houston, and I should rephrase that to some people in this thread that are from California are dumb as fuck, you can get dank anywhere you just have to know where to look. To say that all Texas has is brick weed is stupid, nobody I know even sells brick and if Rey did it would be to 8th graders.

14. Lol i cant even find schwaggy weed here, it doesnt exist. Alls we got is da fiiire

15. In Texas you have to look for dank.

In California you have to look for brick (if you wanted brick).

Both exist but it's obvious which state has an ABUNDANCE of high grade.

16. #96 THERapistJack, Apr 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2012
    [quote name='"MaxAmmo"']In Texas you have to look for dank.

In California you have to look for brick (if you wanted brick).

Both exist but it's obvious which state has an ABUNDANCE of high grade.[/quote]

Nah man I've been in Texas my whole life, and believe me you have to look for brick.

I have yet to met anyone who sells reggie.

17. No you don't, people don't sell brick unless you're a 7th grader...

18. Just because its easier for you to get weed in cali then somewhere else dont mean shit, I pay 20/g and sometimes even 15/g for dank bud and I GAURANTEE its just as good as the shit your smoking. We get this shit on the regular up here, Mass is bordered by states like Vermont, New Hampshire and Rhode Island 2 of which are legal Medical Marijuana states not to mention Maine which is real close (where I also have connects) and is also a Medical Marijuana state, and they all pump out bomb bud.

19. i been through texas a lot.. straight swaggggg boyyy

20. I believe you.

but while I was in Cali I found quality dank for 10/g, easily. in Texas, I actually have to put a moderate effort and even then it's still 20/g minimum. top shelf where I was at in Cali is 15/g, something called Martian OG. it pretty much floored me.

like I said, I go off of experience as does everyone else, and for me it's easier and cheaper in Cali.