Cali weed vs Texas weed

Discussion in 'General' started by mydaddyatemyeye, Mar 14, 2012.

1. I would put my bud up against any Cali weed any day. If your not getting good bud, then you don't have good connects. Period. All this shit talk about Texas bud. I went to college in East Texas, out where Jesus lost his sandals, and still found dank bud.

Hard to find purp?
    I've got purp now...

It may be cheaper in Cali, but that's about all the difference there is.

2. There's a lot of brown in both

But Cali has a lot more dank available
    And its way easier to get dank

3. It is the height of retardation to think two hydro grows one in Texas and one in Cali with a decent grower will spit out weed thats any different than each other, WTF you think the ocean breeze effects the flowering process??? Like i said there is good weed available in both states, you just have to know the right people..like anywhere. Im sure there is some badass Rhode Island bud just have to know the right people to get it..

4. I have never bought crap weed in my life, I have never had a problem getting sweet dank anytime i wanted it in Texas.

5. and FYI at what point do you people from Cali even know how much is available in Texas??? I mean its real easy to say ohhh yea but its easier to get here. but how the F@@k do you know???

6. I think you can get just as good of weed in Texas if you know where to look, but the main difference between Cali and Texas is gonna be the prices for it. I bet it's probably a 10 dollar or so difference say for a 1/4 of equally dank weed.

7. maybe but then again you dont have to pay 2 mill for a 2 bedroom pos in Texas either...

8. and I have never paid as much for weed as i have since ive been on the west coast, maybe thats me not having the hookups? who knows just saying..

9. I've gotten super danky, fruity, sticky, crystally buds here and it was supposedly grown in Mexico and shipped over. Best bud I've ever had, 1 hit out of my one hitter got me higher than I had ever been.

10. Indoor bud is not geographic dependent.

11. fuck cali and texas weed my homie, medical weed is where its at

12. With all the information out there it doesn't matter one bit. You can make an indoor grow anywhere. Put me in a cave in the middle of nowhere and I could make some dank on par with club shit. It simply isn't hard. One thing I haven't heard though is a strain coming from Texas, maybe it's because I'm not from there. Need to get your shit up Texas.

13. Texas has some amazing dank coming from there, that could easily par with Cali, if not better. Godo weed is just more consistent in Cali cuz of the lax laws.
    Real questions should be Michigan vs Cali vs Oregon vs Washington vs Colorado vs (maybe Montana)
    Cali always been known for good weed.
    Michigan is taking over GC lately with pics of bomb smoke
    Oregon is the Tree State for a reason ;)
    Washington is on par with Vancouver BC
    Been hearing good things about Colorado and Montana as well.
    I live in Idaho right in center of all these MMJ states so we see fire all day too

14. Cali just for the clone only strains, availability, and convenience.

Does not mean they're aren't top notch indoor growers out here in Texas that have the ability to surpass SOME dispensary's quality. Haven't been out west........just using common sense and leaving the texas pride out of it.

15. Oregon blows both out of the water in both quality and prices

16. [​IMG]

this is cali we are talking about bro

17. I get a lot of really good but don't run across super duper too often. I'm sure it's more of a connect thing though. That's been getting better recently but i know there's gold out here somewhere!

18. From what I've herd SoCal has über shitty prices some places charge $25 a gram what the fuck is that shit

19. I live in Texas n I have smoked some bomb ass bud from here n ive smoked some bomb ass Cali bud too both got me fucken blown haha once my friends cousin came n visited from Cali (lived there all his life) n we blazed some Texas bud. Needless to say we got blown but after we were done he wanted to know where it was grown n he didn't believe me when I told him it was Texas bud he Kept insisting I was lieing n sayin it was from Cali cuz this was the bombest bud he ever smoked( so far) ha I guess we converted this Cali boy
    As some people have already said if u don't know the right people u won't get the bomb bud

20. i smoke the dankest of dank and i'm in iowa..