Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[Cali] Santa's Wish List - Indica Dominant Hybrid [Strain Review]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Vaporized, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Sure kid. I've smoked Train Wreck, Super Silver Haze, all of them covered in trichs... But none of that matters, bud is bud. Its not a contest of who has the best bud.

In fact, I prefer mids over dank... Mainly because you get more bud for the price with mids, which means more smoking and more blunts!

2. LMFAO. this has to be the most ridiculous quote I have ever read... "In fact, I prefer mids over dank...", this can never be true lol, no one wants to smoke a lesser of a quality anything over a higher quality. maybe all you can afford is mids but i know you would rather smoke some super kush everyday than some nasty.

3. Ever heard of this thing called "growing your own"?

Highest quality for the best price, NO price, FREE.

4. I need to make it down your way sometime :smoking::wave:

The genetic variations in Cali never cease to amaze me. Those are grade A nugs.