Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cali Red, and Organic Diesel, looking for info

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by alonewolf, May 25, 2010.

1. Picked up two strains from the dispensary today. 3.5g of Cali Red, and a gram of what they labeled Organic Diesel. I'm assuming it's Diesel organically grown since I can't find anything to say otherwise.

I'm really curious to see if they're Indica, Sativa, or a mix, as well as how well they grow indoors. I haven't been able to find much with either grasscity or google searches, and was hoping someone here may be able to help out :smoke:

2. Cali Red, and Organic Diesel. The Diesel looks real leafy, but covered in crystals so it's ok :smoke:

Attached Files:

3. Anybody know anything about these strains?

4. Are you for real man, you need to find a better dispensary. That diesel is not medical quality, or at least by my standards. But that diesel is for sure sativa. The cali red appears to be as well.

5. Yeah I wasn't too impressed with the diesel, lol. But that could be the growers fault too, they at least shoulda trimmed it better I think.

6. Please tell me you at least got a good price..

7. It was $10/gram where most dispensaries are charging $20-25 a gram. It is leafy but the pictures don't really show the amount of crystals on it.

Anyway that grams gone, I'm moving on :D

Still on the hunt for a good strain I want to grow, for now I've got some bagseed seedlings to keep me occupied, lol.