Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cali prices?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ra1nMan, May 15, 2011.

1. I just finished freshman year at the U of A and now I'm back at Cali. how are the prices? Arizona prices are steep but once I knew people I was getting hooked up. A dub got me 1.3, 8th for $45 and 3.5.

How much do I get in Cali nowadays? thanks

2. 8ths easily between 20-50 (dispensaries)
    ounces will run you between 140-200ish for top shelf chrons?

Thats how it is up here near SJ at least for me.

3. yeah no i hit up the dispensaries with my friends everytime i get here for break, im just wondering about street prices. and perfect because i live in san jo as well.

is a gram 10$? because in arizona 20$ will only get you 1.3 of dank

4. Cali has the same prices as Canada I think.

5. Yeah, on the street, I'd expect at least dollar points... I'd be paying no more than 35 for an 8th. Dispensary wise, for cheap bud theres Herb's at 1646 W San Carlos that do $20 8ths and 10%off with your student card, and Patient to Patient just off Saratoga on 280 with $25 8ths of GDP haha