Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cali peeps.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Derpina, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Hey guys. :wave:
    I was just wondering.. How much do you guys usually pay for an eighth? Lol i'm from SoCal btw (IE) and i kinda wanna pick up an eighth sometime this week, but idk i'm not sure yet. So this is like a survey or some shit haha. Raw & undiscounted street prices please. Lmfao. Thanks dudes.

2. Depending on the quality $30-$55

3. LA County, 30 is the super deal, 40-50 is the normal deal, above 50 is either a rip off or some fire you wont soon forget.

4. 35 for some good mids, 45 for some dank

5. Well I only buy dank so 40-50$

6. For dank usually $40, at most $50 an eighth.

7. Depends, 20-45

8. Anywhere from 15-40$ is the cheapest I've seen, with $15 eighths being low end stuff, and $40 being super dank top shelf.

9. 50 for an eigth...just get a med card..i get 4 grams of fire for 55..got a half for 195...gotta start a grow soon. im in socal also. check out the DMC

10. If you have/get your card then you have many more shopping opportunities in the IE than out here in the Coachella Valley. First time patient deals are the way too go. Visit a new one for each buy.

11. Yeah I'm in southern california and I can get 8ths of the absolute premium best bud you've ever seen for $30 from a grower I know. I know another grower who sells slightly less dank bud for pretty similar, albeit slightly more expensive prices.

I don't really associate with normal dealers anymore (only growers and dispensaries) but the last time I bought weed from one like a year ago it was around 15 a gram (I got 1.4 grams for $20, I was just trying to get some bud and wasn't too worried about price) so I'd assume $40, maybe $45 an 8th.

I can also get 8ths for as low as like $20 from certain clubs, and I see other clubs charging fucking $65 for an 8th. So I'd say the ENTIRE spectrum ranges from $20-$65, but realistically expect to pay $35-$45. It'll be some bomb shit too, socal weed tends to be awesome.

Though while lurking weedmaps recently, I found a place in Hollywood that does 7 gram 8ths for first time patients, and they have an 8th of Lemon Kush (lab tested at 22.39% cannabinoids) for $23, couple that with the FTP deal and you've got yourself a $23 quarter ounce of some modertely high cannabinoid bud. I might be making a trip to Hollywood in the near future

12. Hey guys I'm from Toronto and planning to fly out to Cali on the 20th of Sept. Most people here smoke kush since it's the standard nowdays. Have never been to the west coast so finally it's my time to see what I've been hearing about Cali kush. Most of the weed here comes from BC which is on the west (known to have high THC and cbd at an extremely good cost). Anyways if someone could fill me in as to where I should look for quality *taste, smell, potency, bag appeal* the whole package. To give you a rough figure about prices on the east coast: 3.5 G's= $40-50, 7G's= $80-100, 14G's= $140-180, 28G's $280-320. These amounts are in CAD dollars whereas the first number would be the lower end of the spectrum. Basically an ounce here of good kush typically goes for $300, and a pound just over 3 Grand. Any recommendations as to what I should try during my stay?

13. 20-60 depending on quality and who/where you get it from. Varies a lot

14. 35 for some good dank, if i want connoisseur shit real high quality than 45.

15. 35 for top shelf :)

16. [quote name='"guitaram4"']35 for top shelf :)[/quote]

Dont know one club that sells top shelf for that cheap just sayin. At least 45 if not 55 (up to 60 even) for an eighth of top shelf. But thats "Top shelf" dankest of the dank

17. I know many, many, many clubs that hace top for 35.
    $5-$40 per 8th

18. [quote name='"thesavagepony"']

I know many, many, many clubs that hace top for 35.
    $5-$40 per 8th[/quote]

Ive only been to clubs in the east bay and some in sf/sj. I didnt mean to generalize but it makes no sense top shelf for 35. How much are their regular eighths then? 25?

19. I never pay more than 45