Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cali Nugs in Florida

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by skateblaze, Feb 19, 2010.

1. #1 skateblaze, Feb 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2010
    Sorry for the iPhone pics. I'm new to grass city. All of these strains are legit.

Pineapple Express:
    [​IMG]

Grapefruit Kush:
    [​IMG]

Snow Cap:
    [​IMG]

Again sorry for the pics, will do better next time. Thanks

2. where in florida? dankkkkk

3. Brevard/Vero Beach. My homies mom gets it straight from cali though. His sister does a little bit of recreation in cali.

4. nice stpete gets pretty dank bud too

5. True i have a friend who lives up there, TJ Sparks.

6. BRO, op, send some of that shit to jupiter/royal palm area mannnn hahahhah.
    we need some.

7. that ***** is raw as fuck at skating

fucking nice buds
    macros plzzz

8. Haha down south is where the dank is supposed to be! Yeah TJ's raw as fuck. Macros next time forsure.

9. Nice man. I've had snowcap here before and smoked it out of an ice bong, was amazing :smoke: enjoy

10. Ahh yes, i was lucky enough to smoke a blunt of the grapefruit and the pineapple with some kief :)

11. im in Merritt island you gotta e-mail me those buds so i can have them pop out the disk drive.

12. Haha, My friend Benwell serves in merrit island.

13. I've had afghani hash straight from india down here in palm beach *****aa

14. they can track iphone pictures because the metadata is embedded with geotagging

15. I'm in palm beach and i've had some of that cali a couple of times.. a lot a actually. it was floatin around a while back and it was all i would get. the nugz were pretty dense and in a round shape almost. shit got me lifted pretty good man