Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cali Medical Pick Ups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TakeAHit04, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Hey wasup guy haven't posted in here for a while so here is what I am currently smoking on and what is in my stash as of right now. Hope you guys enjoy and sorry if the pics are too big I'm too high to do anything about that right now :smoke: and I know some of the buds in the pictures aren't eighths, it's because I smoked a couple of bowls/joints with them.

An eighth of something called "Cadillac"
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

An eighth of some "Sugar Kush"
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

A free gram of "Berkeley O.G." for being a first time patient
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

My last nug from an eighth of some "Amnesia" ( One of the best smelling/looking buds I have picked up in a while, going to be sad to see this nug go)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

An eighth of some "Pure O.G."
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And my freshly packed bowl being smoked right now of some of the berkeley o.g. thanks for looking :smoke:
    [​IMG]

2. Looks amazing!!

3. That sugar kush looks best out of em all. I've only had that strain once, but it was nice. I was thinking that amnesia looked a lot like my C99 so I googled it. Low and behold, I was right. It's skunk x C99 X Jack Herer. Nice pic ups.

4. Soooooo frosty man. Nice pick-up.

5. I like the PURE OG and the Sugar Kush and amnesia!- id still smoke the others though!@

6. that looks delicious

7. damn fuckin insane. drool.

8. Those are beautiful man do you mind if I put some of those pictures on mmjrevu? How about a smoke report on some of those great looking buds? :)

9. WOW that sugar kush

10. Beautiful buds, I can't wait to go up to NorCal next year and check out the dispensaries. I want to pick up an eighth or two from a few different dispensaries when I go.

11. that sugar kush looks fire as hell

12. sugar kush is fucking caked...nice stash

13. I like those first couple batches the most that's some quality bud.:smoke:

14. that pure OG is where it's at man, nice pick up!

15. Damn... so fucking dank... those look like the 50-60/eighth buds that cali dispensaries are known for. How much they run you? Norcal has the fireee.... shit is flaming...

I just got some C99 that looks similar as well :smoke:

16. Those buds look phenomenal