Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cali Medical Blue Dream

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by rorkster2, May 3, 2011.

1. #1 rorkster2, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
    I moved out to California 3 months ago and just found out my aunt has a 10 megapixel camera tonight so here is my first ever stash jar post! This is all I have on me at the moment, but this discovery comes the day before I am picking up more. Much more to come tomorrow (including OG Kush) if you want to check back!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. A very big picture of a very small nug, lol I'm just playing. Looks nice, real dense. Subbed for the OG :cool:

3. id smoke it :)

4. fuck yeah looks good.

5. looks super dense. if i had to guess i would say thats not from a dispensary, but theres no reason to doubt you. smoke it up!

6. When I was back home for winter break my boy got some Blue Dream from the dispensary. Currently my favorite strain. Have fun!

7. My all time favorite strain!

Such an amazing strain...enjoy it!!!

8. I just put this Blue Dream grow into flower, can't wait for that harvest!

[​IMG]

Should be a good bit of blue dream~!

Attached Files:

9. You sir, are going to be one happy guy once these bud. Lucky bastard...:smoke: