Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[Cali] Master Pure Kush - Indica [Strain Review]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Vaporized, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Lets make it happen man .. :cool:

2. Soon as i got the $$$ ill put in for a room or give trikky lots of cash
    to help him get buy if i was to stay there, more than enough then toke up with everyone
    i can man, for real, and ill pay for the supplies :)

3. Sounds good to me homie. Smoke weed all day everyday

4. I already do, but not enough with you blokes. :hello::cool:
    I'll make it happen within 12 months.

5. Perfect. Contact me here and we'll meet up and blaze that Cali dank

6. #26 SEMS1, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009
    no worries man, ill be in contact with trikky first though, as that was then plan.

Talk to you soon enough!

7. gorgeous buds as always! never a disappointing post

i'm also very jealous of your prices. Out here a half o of that would probably go for 200+ maybe even 230 or somethin! Ridiculous lol

enjoy it man! I'm enjoyin some QWISO i made the other day :smoking:

8. Hows that treatin you?

9. im surprised they would cross pure kush with master kush.

10. Ive Tried out this bud. I got an 8th for $55 bucks, and I have to tell you that those were the best 55 dollars ive ever spent. This bud is by the far the best bud ive tried. I smoked it out of my bong and 2 hits was all it took to get me where I wanted to be. The smoke is very smooth and it has a very nice taste. You guys need to get your hands on some of this bud.

11. #31 oneblownaZn, Oct 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2010
    so im gonna bump an old thread cuz idk where else to post my pick up of pure kush, but yeah let me say that it is just a heavy fucking body high for me. love this pure kush strain, but yeah master is bomb as hell too.

[​IMG]

12. i wanna eat 'em up!