cali laws on smokein in a apartment?

Discussion in 'General' started by davidvin2387, Jun 27, 2007.

1. ok so whats the law on smokeing weed in an apartment.. what can be done about it by a property management.. i'v looked up alot of law refrences and iv found nothing on smoking in apartments.. i dont know what they can do but i dont think they can do anything.. except tell me to stop smoking it here like they'v done.. well the people that own the places said it . and we have complied with there demands.. someone please help me out... please!!!

2. Depends on your lease agreement.

3. What do you mean a law on smoking weed in an apartment?

Of course it's illegal, what more are you looking for..... :confused:

4. What I think he's saying is that he's not smart enough to read his lease and see if his landlord permits smoking in the apartment, tobacco, marijuana, or otherwise.

Of course it's illegal, marijuana. As to whether you can be evicted, it's in your lease. Many leases also come with a crime-free lease agreement addendum.

If it's a non-smoking apartment, you have absolutely no recourse against your landlord to make them accept a smoking environment in their property.

5. laws in cali?

seriously though i been smoking in apartments for a long time. out the window blazing up a storm and no heat from the pigs or nothing.

i now live in a town house. one time blazing it up on the patio which leads on the inside which is surrounded by these town houses. i guess one of the managers was showing someone around and they walked right passed my patio...two women...and obviously they smelled it when one said "smell that? must be nice!" with sarcasm... the other lady kind of giggled and that was that. still no pigs and shit. I think people in cali are way more open minded about marijuana then other states. i mean we pretty much have pot clubs all over the place and shit.

6. I dunno, I used to smoke in my friend's apartment two or three times a week.. massive bong sessions with the windows closed.

It smelled in the hallway quite a bit but to my knowledge no one ever said anything to her.

7. fuck laws man. just dont be stupid tokin in the ap

8. psssh I smoked in my old apartment daily

but the doors were outside and there wasnt a hallway so idk

9. just leave a window open mang:smoke:

10. Smoking in an apartment, you should of asked your apartment leasor or management. Smoking weed in an apartment, LOL.

Pretty much, if the owner told you not to smoke weed in his apartment, and you do, and kicks you out, you can't do ANYTHING about it. He can kick you out for ANY reason, as long as he gives you 30 days.