Cali, here i come!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Dan Gleesac, Nov 11, 2008.

1. whats up city?

today is a great day in the life of dan gleesac.

i got into college!

HUMBOLDT state university which is located in humboldt county i do believe......

im really excited! i was doubtful id get in but i did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wish i had some nuggets to celebrate but i dont care its all good!

2. congratulations!! :yay:

3. Which are you more excited about?

The dank buds or the college itself

4. the dank buds

haha congratulations again man

5. Humboldt state is fucking sick... im jealous

6. congrats mayne.. think of all tha nugs thatll be available up therre. maddd shit

7. and the "higher" education....also all the beautiful nature that surrounds the campus and city.......

edit: thanks yall

8. Medical marijuana is RIDICULOUS in cali

9. Hey Dan, I have a couple friends who go there that I can introduce you to. PM me when your down there.

10. im in socal but my friend brings down pounds of really dank buds from humbolt.. you're gonna be really happy when you get to smoke em =]

11. thats dope...i actually know somebody who goes there and he used to be my connect when i was slingin......:smoke:

12. congrats man

13. What classes are you taking? You might have my homie as your teacher. He don't slang, but he smokes Humbolts finest and knows a lot of good dealers. Your a chill blade, so I'd be glad to introduce you two.

14. i havent registered for classes yet...what does your homie teach? im thinkin oceanography or history or business........leanin history though

15. You'd have to PM me for more info, I can't really put too much info out for the public. But I'd be glad to explain more through a PM

16. Way to go man! I know a girlie who goes to humboldt, and yes, she brags about how awesome the bud is down there. :)

17. A higher educations is great.

18. By chance what was your GPA/SAT score?

I'm about to apply there

19. I wanna take the SATs so I can get into college in Cali. :p

Can you take them during your second year of college if it's your first time?

20. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWOsbGP5Ox4"]YouTube - 2Pac - California Love[/ame]

i hope you get a job because everything here is fucking expensive :wave: