Cali Hashplant

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by skinnyk, Oct 16, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

From my current grow. What do you think?

2. very nice looking! just one plant?

3. Yeah these shots are from a single plant :smoke:

4. looks nice.. I'm currently growing this strain as well. I'm at week 4 flowering and mine look like they are a little bit younger than yours. How old are they? Keep up the good work :smoke:

5. This plant has been under 12/12 for 6 weeks exactly. Do your plants leaves look a little depressed no matter what? You know what I'm talking about, happy leaves? Anyways, my cali hash looked a little down most of the times compared to the rest of the strains I had growing. Reminded me of a maple tree.

6. haha yup my leaves are like that too. However my tent is very cramped right now so I was thinking it was because of that, not the strain. I can't wait for them to finish, they are just starting to shoot out those orange hairs. How long are you gonna let yours go for?

7. It's funny actually. About a day after I took these pics the hairs started turning really amber. I'm keeping an eye on the resin glands, going to harvest Tuesday/Wednesday.

8. Congrats! I can't wait for mine.. be sure to post a smoke report. What medium did you use?

9. Just chopped em!
    [​IMG]

I'll post a previous description of the soil I am using.
    However I will say, I did buy a third bag and it had a lot of bark, rather dissapointing. Also, the bag said it contained "micronutrients". Even with added worm castings my plants had deficiency problems. However I would use this soil again if I couldn't fine something better.

10. Nicee man that looks like you pulled a goose amount. How much did it end up weighing? Is the high nice? Mine is about to be done this up coming week, I'll be sure to post some pics.:smoke:

11. nice buds.. check out mine link in my sig :D

12. Nice buds man. Whats the verdict on dry weight? Are they cured yet?