cali from cali

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ilovetacos, Jul 28, 2009.

1. hey hey...im cali from cali and i actually initially joined because im writing a research paper about bud...wont go into detail about the specifics of my topic. but anyway, i love smoking and whatnot but having this paper reminded me that i need to join :). so hello everyone...

2. Need any interviews or opinions about the use of ganja?

3. yeah dude, if i can help with your paper in any way feel free to let me know.

4. thanks, right now im trying to figure out my thesis, i mostly just have to
    observe/participate and figure out what the hell im going to argue against (it's not the basic for/against type of paper). but bowl number 2 should help. ha.

5. where in cali homie?

6. Some points. Just a quick few.

How much good music would have never been made if people didn't get high?

Have you ever gone for a walk and just experienced nature while blazed?

Conversations with friends are ten times more interesting.

Food tastes ten times better.

It helps people think much more clearly and differently. Try to imagine all the things that probably would have never been invented or noticed if we didn't toke up.

Things like remembering details we consider petty when high gets easier with practice and that practice will give you a better than average short term memory when you're not high. When a stoner who has achieved average short term memory while high, their mind will be a steel trap for mundane details when straight or "sober"

Marijuana can alleviate intense anger, fear, and stress

It enhances pretty much any activity you want to do and helps pretty much any problem I can think of.

I think an amendment to the constitution should be made making cannabis use an inalienable right.

Pot is your friend. Listen to it.

Us and this plant were made to love each other.

If anyone who agrees with me has the balls to express these opinions of mine publicly, such as on youtube, I will pay you.

How's that for inspiration? Damn I'm high.