Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cali Dro *pics*

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by weed420, Dec 8, 2008.

1. picked up some new herb last night my boy didn't have a name for it..but said he knew it came form cali. This shit is BOMB diggity some of the best i have smoked in a long time. I grabbed it at 60 an eigth i couldnt freakin resist.

tell me what you think:hello:

Cali dro.jpg

2. Wow the shade of green is like almost neon...good nug formation, looks pretty kiefy but the light is reflecting off the top of the nug....wouldn't be opposed to viewing a picture in better light of this stuff:p

3. Looks very nice and light green. Enjoy!:smoking:

4. Damn man looks bomb. + rep.

5. reminds me of headband... if it feels waay heavy and kinda like sour D at the same time it might just be. if it is 60/8th isn't a terrible price

6. its lookin really good but id love to see some more pics, its hard to see with the reflection

7. *Drools* that shade blew my mind man. Looks like some great shit. Hows the smell?

8. nice lookin nugz! wouldnt mind a better pic though! :smoking:

9. +1

Your pic is not doing the nug any justice. Can tell its dank but a clear pic would really show the nugs quality.

--Chubbs

10. Cali weed is always the bomb. One of my boys flew over there to visit his school and brought back 2 sacks form a med shop. Herojuana and Straberry Cough. He had some hash but it melted on the weeds making it. Even better. Best Ive ever smoked

11. Where are the *pics*?
    I only see one.

12. holy unreal dank ass nug, batman