Cali Crusher Grinders?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by threepuffs, Sep 12, 2011.

1. So, I'm in the market for a grinder and I was just wondering if any of you guys've had any experience with a brand called Cali Crusher. Good/bad/total shit? I've heard that the best brands are SharpStone and Space Case, but... I was hoping to buy a green one, and I didn't see that either of those brands had 'em.

I know that color isn't the most important thing about a grinder. But what can I say? Green is my favorite... :rolleyes: I stumbled on this, but definitely am not gonna buy it if anyone has had shitty experiences. Rather invest it in something nice I'll have for years to come.

Also, is it me or does 6 parts seem like a total buttload? I've never seen more than 4-5.

Thanks!

2. im wondering about that brand too. would be nice for others to post on this thread

3. Got one, seems great to me :p Ground like 10g in it, still in perfect condition, no aluminum flakes in my bud, and it collects a nice amount of kief :D

4. Purchased one of amazon a couple days ago should be coming by thursday. I'll post my opinion on it.