Cali crusher grinder??

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Young Stoner B, May 2, 2013.

1. Was planning on getting one but not sure have not seen any reviews, anyone have some pictures to post of their cali crusher? I'm thinking of buying the clear top edition!

2. I'd recommend you pick one up.

My girl snagged one off of Ebay for like $12 or something.
    From my observations and use: they come with a Hefty teflon ring so they grind smoothly, have sharp enough teeth to get through dense nugs and produce a fairly fine grind, and the threads are machined nicely and wont do that annoying sticking thing that drives you nuts with usual cheap grinders.
    Comes with a nice keif screen and i'd say holds up just as well as those mac-daddy name brands that the headshops sell for $30-50.

I'd recommend it to a friend :smoke:

3. I bought on amazon and it's smaller than expected but works really well. Grinds well, sharp, threads are thick, and makes kief like a mutha. Paid $20

4. Anybody have any images to share of their grinder? I'd like to check it out a little before I make a choice!

5. Ill txt my friend to send me pics. I gave it to him

6. Just ordered this a few days ago. Will post more pics and give my opinion when I actually have it.

Attached Files:

7. Alright sweet guys, appreciate it! I'm probably going to get the clear top one so I can see all the grinding action.

8. I got a sharpstone and a cali crusher pollen press for 30 amazon

9. Lol I have the same grinder. The gold is bitchin'.

10. Ok fellas as promised. Had it for a few days now and im pleased so far. Can't wait till that kief build up!

Attached Files:

11. Do you notice any differences Between this and a normal 4 piece grinder

12. It is a normal 4 piece grinder?

13. been had my cali for a minute. Definitely reccomend. I lost my o-ring, but because I got from "Cali Crusher" on amazon, they sent me a new one for free.

Attached Files:

14. I meant those cheap aluminum 4 piece ones for like $7

15. Well it's probably much bigger and has better teeth on it. Plus cheap aluminum ones tend to chip.

16. It's definitely not a cheap one. Feels solid like it will last a long time but we'll see. Says it's made from heavy duty aircraft grade billet aluminum, what ever that means. Might just be their hustle but it sure sounds nice lol. Stainless steel screen and nice threads. Has nice weight to it.

17. Bought this one off amazon for like 20-30 bucks. Works like a charm. [​IMG]Uploaded with ImageShack.us

18. Lol @ aircraft grade aluminum!!!
    This is one of the dumbest things grinder companies say.

There are many different types of Aluminum used in aircraft. Billet basically means a solid piece. They say billet because billet aluminum is stronger than cast aluminum.

Problem with cheap grinders is they are either cast and glued together, or they are not anodized properly, or they are made from the wrong type of material, zinc alloy, a soft aluminum or a cheap steel.

Grinders are not regulated, so these companies can say anything they want about their products! They can say "aircraft" or made from billet, or cnc'd or Made In USA because no one checks, there is no accountability with these companies.

The vast majority of grinders are made in China, India, or Korea. VERY few grinders are actually made in USA, I am actually skeptical that any are actually fully made in USA.

What a lot of companies do is they make the high labor parts in china/India/Korea, then they have them shipped to the USA, then they engrave them or polish them, & claim "made in USA".

It doesn't really bother me either way, one thing people don't realize is that there are AMAZING factories in India/china etc, and many are owned by Americans, they just need the cheap labor to keep prices down. The key is, as you enjoy your grinder, & it gets the job done!!