Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cali connects

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by FrankieC37, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Can anyone tell me the cheapest dispensery in california? like whats it called and where to find it, and how much a pound of weed costs

2. #2 paperplanes11, Jan 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2013
    feds.

3. Lol you cant buy a pound of weed from a dispensary

4. whats the most you can get then ? and how often can you get it

5. Weedmaps

6. whats that ?

7. call the dispensary

8. or break into them. this is the best method

9. [quote name='"FrankieC37"']

whats the most you can get then ? and how often can you get it[/quote]

I honestly dont know, maybe two ounces? You can legally have up to 8 ounces as a med patient, but i dont think dispensaries will sell in that big quantity as it isnt really for personal use after a certain point and they will assume you are selling. Theres no limit how many times youcan come back, they dont record who buys what

10. It's an app that helps you find dispensaries. It also gives you a look at what they have on their menus, reviews, photos, etc.

Also the most is probably a QP

11. #11 420neverforget, Jan 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2013
    I swear nobody knows how to Google these days.