Cali Connection Buddha Tahoe OG Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by tplat, Jan 9, 2013.

1. how old are yours and what kind of set up do you run im really intersted in doing a side by side with another grower doing hte sane strain i have absolutley zero people that i know grwo so kinda why i joined gc community plus the whoile anymous part of it im all hydro ebb and flow except for my moms they chill in soil and what kind of nutes did you end up getting

2. A little over a month old and not that big yet because of the nutrient problems they were having. The nutes my nephew wanted to try out turned out being pretty wweak and caused nute deficiencys. If my nephew stops by after work today gonna get them transplanted into bigger air pots and put them in the bigger grow room. Havent decided if were gonna keep going for a while longer with the bigger T5 grow light we got or put up the Raptor grow hood and run them under 600 watts of MH light. One plant that is the problem child just looks like shit and is gonna get euthenized pretty soon here. Or I might just find a spot to plant it outside and see what it does. If it makes it or not I wont be worried about it.

3. im 400 watt and i use alotta of advaced nutes connisssuer bud candy sensizym but i do use some house garden bud xl casue its bomb lol im not a huge nute freak cause AN has like 200 different additives and i dont think its all neccesary but im stoked to see where our plants finsih out at

4. I`ve used just base nutes of AN Sensi Grow A&B before with excellent results. As for bud enhancers were going to try the Fox farms line up this year. Its in powder form and you get more for your money. Once we get our plants back to a nice healthy state were either going back to AN or Technaflora for indoors.

5. right on man so im a little bit behind you but i got some sour d clones going that should be going into flower as soon as i get some good roots shes one of my faves but if this btog is as good as i hear i think im gonna switch my main strain lol you into extracts and shit

6. just updating the btogs dont mean to thread jack but it looks pretty stale here anyways they are exactly a month from seed on the 30th so if everything follows suit shoudl have some clones in a couple weeks. they got thier fist shot of nutes today too pretty low dose but i heard these are fussy so just feelin em out. also seem to have two pretty different phenos ones alotta inidca and the other more that og dom look

Attached Files:

7. Hows everything goin tplat

8. The plants are looking better since switching back to ocean forest soil and a nutrient a hydro shop owner I trust reccomended to get them back on track. Going to be topping them soon here and clone the tops if their not to big and take. Will post some pics tommorow.

9. Not thread jacking if your growing the same strain here that way we can see each others progress. Yours deffintely look like they got off to a better start then mine. My nephew wanted to try straight coco with Botanicare Pure Blend nutrients. They were becomming nute defficient.

10. Im kinda scared to pop my seeds. I dont want to kill them and i want to grow them 100% organic also.

11. Well gotta pop them sooner or later. I germed a whole pack and kept the 4 best the remaining two I gave to the neighbor accross the street. One was a problem child and the other was just growing slower and smaller then the 4 I kept. It seems like everytime you pop a whole pack you end up with one or two that just dont do that great. I got mine last year during Attitudes B-day promo where it was buy one pack of Cali Connection seeds get a second pack for free plus a bonus pack. The bonus pack was california Dreaming. The bonus pack was supposed to be a different pack by cali Connection but they ran out quickly and substituted the California Dreaming for it.

California Dreaming

12. I would like to seed one of them honetly maybe force herm or find a a strain to cross it with idk like to,do an out door grow with them. smoking the best weed ive ever had. Hands down the best all organic grown indica dominent hybrid. Sorry bro im high. I cant wait to see pictures. How old are they now?

13. I wouldnt force it to hermie your odds of the seeds growing to hermie increase. The way they make femmed seeds is that they spray certain parts of the plant with colodial silver which blocks whatever part of the female plant from producing female flowers so in turn it produces male pollen sacs they then collect the pollen when mature and pollinate buds sites on the same plant with the pollen to get femenized seeds.

14. #54 tplat, Feb 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2013
    OK, heres some picks of the 4 Buddha Tahoe OG plants. Like I said they didnt get off to the best start from using straight coco with organic nutes. The little seedlings in the cups are 2 Purple Wreck and 2 Island Sweet Skunk. They broke the surface of the soil about a week ago maybe a little longer. Their in straight Fox farms Light Warrior soil. At this point all they get a couple of times a week is a light feeding of a few drops of Superthrive per gallon of water and about 3 mililiters of B1Red. On one of those feedings I mix in a little bit of Azamax and Growtek Silica to help as a preventative against bugs and shit. They will be going outside this summer.

Attached Files:

15. #55 budzmckenzie92, Feb 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2013

they look good man recovering thats for sure i only got two fem seeds so i got my fingers crossed that they both perform well just need a little side branching so i can clip some cloners. yours look pretty similar to each other i got one that looks like what you got and one indica dom one that looks like its gonna have those ridiculous fatt fan leaves

16. Their gonna be getting topped here pretty soon and hopefully that will force the side branches to shoot up. Sofar they dont have alot of side branching.

17. yeah man ive had super slow development as well and instead of topping i just put a t5 light box on its side for suplemental lighting and its doing a little bit of work not much but like i said i usually take clones at abput two months so ive got a couple weeks tro see what happens just judging from your picks it doenst look like anything to impressive is gonna happen when you gonna start flower?

18. Well with the crappy start these got off to I`m not holding my breath for anything great as for yield in flowering. Might just get these big enough to clone and finish them out inside that way we`l have some dryed and cured before end of summer grow. Our grow rooms need to be cleared out and cleaned today or real soon then throw them in their under 1k of HID light and see what they do.

19. right on im looking forward to see what they do but depending on when you start flowering we might just have em flipped pretty close to the same date im only running 400 watts though so im sure there will be some difference there. you gonna be in soil for the rest if the grow

20. Yeah soil for the rest of the grow. Not sure when were gonna flip to flowering. One if the side branches come out decently it will be a mother plant for clones. Hopefully we`l have them in one of the grow rooms by this weekend. Just went and bought a 32 site EZ Clone machine. The ones that will be getting finished will propbably flip them around 2 feet and switch over the the 1kHPS light set up. We got a Raptor light hood and we`l see how they do under a big ass light hood. Its about the biggest if not the biggest light hood in the grow stores.