Cali Connection Buddha Tahoe OG Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by tplat, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Oh so like a tincture i had this guy at the club let me try this tincture that you rubbed on your aches and pains and no joke my back painwas gone eight solidhours it was great.

2. Blueberry extract?

3. Subd i found 6 femanized seeds from cali connection. They say tahoexbuddha 60/40 sativa indica arr theese the same seeds as you? Maybe indica dominent i lost the little matchbook thing

4. Could be but mine doesnt say that on the pack or sticker on the little round seed container. you could try emailing cal Connection and ask or join their forum and ask.

The Cali Connection

5. maybe not blueberry xtract but blueberry oil or something like that from the health food store..

6. Ok i looked at the stikjer holding the plastic container closed it read Buddha Tahoe Ogwith a little female thingy. Has anyone else grew this strain. I would like to see the end results.

7. Thats what I`m growing here but I`m finding out this strain is pretty tempermental in a coco based medium. Gonna go to a hydro shop where I know the owner and see what he reccomends. Might just switch over to a regular organic soil like Ocean Forest or something similiar.

8. I plan on growing them all organic with custom mix. Anywho how are they doing are there differnt phenos that you can tell?

9. A little early to tell on phenos except for one that is the runt and doesnt look to good. Gonna be driving upto a hydro shop today and talk to the owner who also has a masters degree in horticulture and see what he thinks. Probably gonna switch the soil and nutes out. Done it before and as long as your carefull there is minimal stress to the plants.

10. How do you germ I got 6 of theese beans and I want to Make them count. I plan on doing some breeding with a few including forced herm.

11. All 6 popped fairly quickly. I soaked them for 24 hours in some tap water that sat out for 24 hours then they webt between a damp piece of paper towel inside of a ziplock container. If I remember correctly with in about 3 days their tap roots poped out and got planted. I talked to the grow shop owner I know today and he suspects the same thing I did that my plants were becomming defficient from the nutes I was using. He mentioned the same thing I noticed about the nutes and that the NPK base numbers on it are kind of low. So I picked up some ocean forest soil to transplant them into and some better nutes.

12. I heard ffof was a lil hot. Might be just what they needed. Cant wait to see pics and updates.

13. I normally put beans between wet paper towels in a ziplock bowl wrap it up in some insulated cloth and put a heating pad under it. Lol it works good ive never presoaked my beans

14. Actualy its not bad soil, I`ve used it a bunch of times before. Some people have planted seedlings in it with no problems while others have had seedling not do so good in it. Not all plants or strains are going to respond the same way to the same soil.

15. i have two btog a about a week from seed under a box of t-5s right now just waiting till my reserva privada sour d finishes up under 400 watt hps im in about week 5 flowering then ill hack some clones offa those og's see if got a sick pheno outta the two lol

16. Cool. My nephew and I decided to try some coco soil with new nutes and that was a mistake. The nutes it turns out are pretty week on the base NPK numbers and the plants were having problems. I`m gonna be transplanting them into some ocean Forest here in a day or two with some nutes that a grow shop owner I know reccomended. Right now they dont look worthy enough to post any pics but once I get them to recover nicely I will be.

17. Im like a crack fiend and pics are my fix

18. I just started using ffof and it rocks.. seedlings didnt care either, and im giving them seedling strength General Hydroponics Floranova at 10 days old, no complaints... good move, subbin in if yall dont mind...

19. hey man just droppin in to compare my btogs to yours everything good on my end i do my moms in happy frog soil and at two months i clone and sticvk em in the ebb and flow table i just had to hack my sour d run due to an apartment check but back on track now

Attached Files:

20. That sucks about having to hack a plant for an apartment check. I havent had a chance to transplant mine into some Ocean forest yet from the coco. Using a new nutrient to get them back to a more healthy state first that the grow shop owner I talked to reccomended.