Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cali Club Shake pickups...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MaltedGrapez, Aug 24, 2009.

1. my friend out in NorCal said he could hook me up with 8th of shake from clubs near him in NorCal @ 25/8th.

Is shake really that cheap? he said its mixed shake from a variety of the different strains for sale in the clubs. So we wanted to pickup like 1-2oz's of Bud that he would bring back to school (he drives, i fly) to st.louis in september when college starts back up... but if its only $25/8th of dank shake than i'd go for an oz or 2 of cheap dank shake!

Anyone else buy shake over bud @ clubs? are my friends prices accurate?
    the prices i saw when i visited his place are wicked cheap for the wicked dank out in there compared to what i pickup, so i believe most of what he tells me bout NorCal.

thoughts and concerns?

2. The price for an eighth of shake at my club in Berkeley is $21.87 with tax.

You can only buy one 8th of shake a day

3. In Cali I wouldn't be surprised if it's that cheap with the outdoor grows and all... They produce a lot of trim! :smoking:

Personally I'd want to try some before thinking of picking up two Os... Cause that's a lot to have to smoke through if you end up not pleased with the end product or have to smoke way more to get blazed.

I myself would pickup some super exotic hi grades while the option was around and stockpile some for the winter...

4. #4 MaltedGrapez, Aug 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2009
    In my marijuana repertoire trim & shake are different.

trim being the stuff you trim off your harvested marijuana plant. -- I wouldn't smoke this I might vape it and I would definitely cook it/make hash from it.
    shake being the stuff that shakes off of your dank nugs in your jar/baggie. -- I smoke this.

So when a club has "shake" for sale they actually have... shake or trim? 'cause now i'm confuxed.

Also, what is the typical price range of an oz (of bud, not shake/trim) @ a cali club?
    ---nvm, its $300 for oz from clubs he informed me....

5. I got a little over 11 g's of some pretty dank shake from the club i bought from a friend for $100 so i think its a pretty good deal

6. It sounds legit to me tbh, I buy from clinics in SoCal and get an 8th for about $25-$50.