Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cali club prices

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by monday, Nov 6, 2007.

1. does anyone know? I live in orange county, and my wife and i have a friend who has a card (doesn't buy from the clinic for whatever reasons). She is willing to go pickup for us. I have no idea what prices are like there. Is it similar to the street? Does it vary by strain? Im looking for 1/2oz or oz prices probably. And do get the bulk discount do you have to buy all of te same strain? Let me know how this works please! Thanks in advance

2. Yes it depends on the strain and which club you go to. Expect to pay slightly more than street prices but there are a lot of strains that cost the same as the street. Yeah you get a little discount by buying more but not much. Of course you can mix and match your strains.

3. on the street i get a big discount for buying more, is it not similar? I don't have the greatest hookup (not been in the area long) but for me its like 100 1/4 and 150 1/2 which is twice as much for 50% more cost

4. that's a good price for a half

usually i would pay probably 90-100 for a quarter and then like 175-180 for a half.

5. Dude, get a med card yourself and go whenever you want. Then you will really see what it is like.

6. my wife is planning to get one, but i think the process costs money right? we don't have enough money for that and for buying too :] I'm also trying to figure it out before we go to the hassle to make sure its worth it for us. we've never smoked club dank

7. it does cost more but at least you know exactly what youre smoking and you have a big selection

8. I was just looking into this actually. For some pretty dank herb its about 320-340 an O from the clubs in my area. Im not sure about OC tho, it might be more expensive down there.

9. Well if u want a half o take 200 to be on the safe side. Get highgrade buds to make the trip extra worth it. I suggest a kush strain

10. they dont really discount when you buy in bulk, the price depends on the strain, i usually find that the higher end ones cost $60 an eigth, but thats up in the bay. also some clubs where im from will give fat 10 sacks like .9s or 1s.

11. depending on the clinic you can get OG Kush 8ths for 40, if like it grinded you can get a 8th for 15. but thats a clinic out here in northridge.

id suggest going for the cheap buds cause really all buds in the club are great

12. I can get really good bud from a local clinic 110 per 1/2 O or 220 per O. Its very satisfactory.

Also, I heard rumours of a club near me selling shake for $30 an O. I really need to investigate that.

13. I hope you realize that it is people like you that is fucking over the MMJ program, and your types are one of the biggest reasons MMJ hasn't been legalized in America yet.

14. well, I work a job where half of my shifts end at 2am and half are 8-5 day shifts. my sleep pattern is never regulated because i can't sleep past 8 or 9 am after i close, so i never get enough sleep. my eyes look similar to a raccoon because of how dark the circles are. i often hear comments about how tired i look or how people thought i was a tweaker when they first met me, because of how tired i always look. Is this a legit claim to speak to a doctor about? is there any chance MJ will help any of these problems? (wait, it already has been for the last month i've been smoking). MAN, how bout you tell me all your problems and i judge what is okay for you and what isn't? Or, i guess maybe a doctor could do it instead. Thanks though.

EDIT: also ask my wife how it feels to be prescribed a tranquilizer for generalized anxiety and to feel tired and like a zombie every day of her life. Ill tell her she doesn't get to try alternative solutions because she is the enemy and is ruining for everyone else who has "legitimate" claims.

15. But you still aren't getting it "legally" by getting a perscription...

16. Though I am not on my death bed, I feel my reasons for using the club are legitimate.