Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cali clinic 8th pickup dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by h2xhardcore, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Hey guys check out this 8th I just bought. I got sum watang and some other strain it was jack hererer crossed with trainwreck and kush . The big ass nug is the random strain. Smokes both already. . How much do u guys think I have in this picture and how much would u pay. I payed $45 from clinic in cali

2. There's no photos man. haha

3. Pictures still don't work. I see "Attatched Thumbnails" but not pictures.

4. Really? They work for me... Is anyone else having trouble seeing the pics... I'll upload sum again..

5. [quote name='"h2xhardcore"']Really? They work for me... Is anyone else having trouble seeing the pics?

6. Hi I reattached the photos hopefully they work now. The big ass bug is the jack herer trainwreck kush and the smaller nug is a hybrid called wutang. I was wondering how many g's this looks like. I bought a 8th

7. Do pictures work ?

8. pictures dont work man. try tinypic, then post the url for the image here. :wave:

9. Well an 8th is 3.5 g's and bud looks dank! How's the high

10. Attached Thumbnails are not working for most Grass City users. The OP might be able to see them, but majority of people wont be...

I cant see the pictures.... But I very much believe they are there.

11. why are so many ppl dumb as hell when it comes to uploading pics ive seen so many fail threads in the past few days

12. Its the website, its not the Grass City users.... I'm fully aware some people cant upload pictures, but this is not the case in the past week, or so. because I read on another thread that the website is under-going changes....

And I havnt been able to see ONE attached thumbnail YET for atleast a week, maybe longer.

13. o really its the website? they gotta fix this asap

14. Yes I have seen this issue repeatedly this week.

15. [quote name='"MrNiceGuys"']Well an 8th is 3. 5g's and bud looks dank! How's the high[/quote]

Good man. How much did it look like to u u think it said 3.8 maybe more

16. I see no pictures! Some threads work and some don't though. It's been bugging me all day -_-

17. I know it's really annoying. You guys need to check them out. Really dank. DefantLtantly best smoke iv had in a while if not ever

18. Go to tiny pic and upload them, just copy and past the url for forums/message boards. It won't come up as attached thumbnail, it'll just show the pic

19. [quote name='"PeacefulStoner"']Go to tiny pic and upload them, just copy and past the url for forums/message boards. It won't come up as attached thumbnail, it'll just show the pic[/quote]

Does anyone know how to upload the pictures to a website that allows u to upload them I'm using my itouch

20. Does anyone know what's going on