Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[Cali] Chem Dogg Diesel - Hybrid [Strain Review]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Vaporized, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Strain: Chem Dogg Diesel
    Genetics: Chem Dogg x Sour Diesel
    Type: Sativa Hybrid
    High: Straight kick to the head. Very uplifting high.
    Smell: Like pine and diesel fuel.
    Taste: Somewhat like fuel mixed with pine finish
    Price: $45 4 grams
    Overall Rating: 9.1 out of 10

Nice hitting Sativa hybrid right here. Beautiful looking trich covered nugs with a crazy fuel/piney aroma. First hit and you can instantly feel the uplifting high.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Nice stuff. reminds me of the bud i was picking up a little bit ago called silver.

3. Silver Haze? It is a sativa strain

4. #4 Radio Flyer, Mar 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2009
    Looks and sounds tasty. I've only heard good things about the hybrids of the strain. And I love Sour Diesel.

5. Man, Shit has changed around this site. I haven't posted in almost two years but I gotta say you have some nice buds. What dispensary do you pick up from? I stick to one or two different ones but I'm willing to try some new ones.

6. I pick up at my spot in South Gate CA

7. That's some delicious looking weed, ENJOY!:smoking:

8. Some incredible product.

Awesome price, too.

Do these california dispensaries have a limit on the amount of ganjie you can pick up at one point in time
    per week
    etc?