Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cali Buds In Florida!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TragiK, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Actually, if you pay attention to the bust, there are about fifty drivers that were on watch that transport back and forth from California.

An acquaintance of an acquaintance makes the drive quarterly, quite risky but worth the cash.

2. That's nice man.

3. That bong is HANDS DOWN the best bong I've EVER smoked out of.

4. yes you do compare it when you get a sac of dank and say its like California bud hahahah..
    and why have it mailed from cali when miami is so much closer if the buds are the same?
    hahahah
    i sell to the local dispensary and med-bud shops for a pr of 25-28 a elbow
    and they turn and sell it to patients at 50-60 an eighth....

5. definitly frosty bro!

6. that bud looks rad man. props

7. DAMN, that's some frosty shit. And some nice glass to top it off.

8. Nice pick-ups man. I live in SWFL also, and can get the bud that is shipped from Cali, its really good, just got a new shipment of trainwreck if you havent seen it yet.
    We also have some local Lemon Skunk that is better IMO. A guy just got popped the other day because of a shipment, 28lbs was seized from Cali, so you guys be careful. Far less risky to just grow your own.
    You think you can fish SWFL? You come chat with me anytime, i'll show you how we do....lol

9. omg please bring me some in pcola

10. I am moving to Miami next year. So the bud is decent and price is pretty decent???? i've been worrying bout this for quite some time

11. wow. so jealous! tampa needs to step up its game and get dank buds like these. lol

12. I get grape ape from cali in south florida.

13. hell yeah, that's the type of shit you get in california. fucking we started the MMJ shit, so of course we got the buds to prove it.

i'm in orlando right now, and i mean i've found some decent hook ups, but i could probably make a killing just sending buds from cali. iono if it's worth the risk tho, cuz florida is definitely not down with bud.

14. Just gotta kno where to look bro! Tampa is crawling with mad dank. I'm sure one of your neighbors kno what's good.

15. Haha. +rep. Im in Polk County. We get amazing buds over here as well and this is def some dank! :D