Calcium? Magnesium? Grrrrr....

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Leafof5, Apr 18, 2013.

1. I have to figure it out. Cal/Mag deficiency is all I can come up with cause it's a coco medium and I'm not supplementing calcium. This is literally the first week of 1/4 nutes and the plant is only on it's third leaf set. So young. I've been using 1/4 epsom per gallon to supplement Mag.

Sorry pics suck (phone), but they give you a good idea of what you're looking at. My grow journal in my Signature can give you a better history of the plants. Appreciate the help all.

Attached Files:

2. How old is that plant? The cotyledons havent even turned yellow so its probably to early for nutes man. Also how close are your lights? I had a few like that but they cleared up.

3. The light is about 15" away... 79 - 81 degrees at the plant top. I'm wondering if the misting I was doing up untill 2 days ago, caused the light to magnify and burn spots on those lower leaves. I'm reaching for anything here. lol. I was going to do a flush again and just reset things tonight.

4. It's just those lower leaves in the pics that are damaged I should add. If that's of help in the diagnosis.

5. you got hole in the bottom of those solo cups? pH?

6. Seven of em.

7. then yeah, just don't feed nutes, your way too early

8. I'll give em a clean flush tonight. PH is 5.8 going in. I'll test the first run-off to see where it was at in the coco.