calcium def?? help plz! leaf spots!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by setitandforgetit, Nov 28, 2019.

1. on 3 of the lower leaves. the first popped up almost two weeks ago and i just noticed the other spots on the first set of fan leaves. 23 day old autoflowers in organic super soil. watering with dechlorinated tap. any help much appreciated!

Attached Files:

2. ps only one of six plants is affected.

3. Do you use reverse osmosis water,
    If so more than likely almost guaranteed its calcium deficiency.
    Could also me ph issues but calcium deficiency most likely

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Some plants are more susceptible to it

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. word. should i do anything about it??? she seems fine other than a few spots but i dont want it to get out of hand.

i use tap water!!! ph out of the tap is pretty high (~8.5) ive been bringing it down to 6.8 w citric acid. my bucket of water seems to jump back up to nearly where it started (8 ph or so) after i let it sit all day. (side question is there a better organic friendly ph down i should use that will last longer?)

6. I use Advanced Nutrients but it's real strong!

7. Add blackstrap molasses to your feed

• Like Like x 2
  8. Don’t use ph down in super soil. A good soil should buffer for you I’m not sure how far out of range you can go but mine is around 8 I think :/

• Like Like x 1
  9. fosho bro i have watered with molases one time ill do it again tmmrw with the ACT . thanks for the input!