Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

calc exam tomorrow

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by silversurfer85, May 4, 2011.

1. hey guys, i have a huge calculus exam tomorrow morning. i blaze with my silver surfer vaporizer about 2-3 times a week. Im considering doing it now so i dont go to bed too late tonight. I usually don't get burnt out the next day, and i wouldnt plan on getting too high. Would getting high tonight affect my thinking abilities for tomorrow's test?

2. I had a Calc test on 4/21... smoked two joints the night before and passed out. Got a 96 on the test the next morning. :)

You'll be fine.

3. is this forum going to be too biased for a true answer?

4. As long as you don't feel tired the next morning when you usually smoke at night, you should be fine. I wouldn't personally do it if it was an early exam. But that doesn't mean you (or others) will feel the same way.

edit: oh and good luck, shouldn't be very hard

5. I always feel high the next morning. Personally, I wouldn't do it.

Is it really worth it

6. I think you'd be fine personally, especially if it will improve your sleep.