Cal-Mag Pill As Supplement

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by SupaaBaked, May 26, 2013.

1. Alright so i know my plants have cal-mag problems since ive been using AN junlge juice and havent given them any extra calcium or magnesium the whole grow and im in week 5 of flowering. The question is can i use these calcium/magnesium/zinc pills and crush one up and mix it with my water. I read you can do it with calcium pills somewhere but om not sure since this pill has 3 vitamins in it. Im really trying to avoid spending the 15 bucks on cal-mag since i absolutely dont have the money for it. If you need more info about my grow or pics the link is in my sig. Heres a pic of the pill bottle. image.jpg

2. I am not sure they are derived from the same source. Cal-mag is derived from Calcium Nitrate and Magnesium Nitrate. At this stage I would think they need more mag/sulfate found from epsom salt as a finishing agent.

I will let someone else help ya on this one. 

3. I say DONT use them!

What? Why not? The worst he could do is kill'em.

5. At the worst i can buy some epsom salt and eggs i would rather just avoid spending money at all of i can. Im already scraping by for rent this month.

6. Hehehe! This is out of my bag of tricks!!! ;)

Let us know how it goes!!!!

7. I will, if anyone knows if crushing a pill would work though and doesnt wanna be sarcastic a straight answer would be nice lol.