Cal/Mag def? (picture)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BYOweed, Aug 10, 2012.

1. #1 BYOweed, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    Hey all, so I have a White Widow plant flowering for about 3 weeks now.

For a about a week or so the main fan leaves at the bottom of the plant look somewhat like my next post. (sorry didn't work in the first post, and can't add attachments now)

This is the leaf that looks the worse but others are beginning to do the same, so I don't want this to persist.

After a nute burn at week 3, I went really easy on the nutes (about 1/8-1/4 strength).

I have six 40w CFLs in a grow tent. Temp is always in the 70's and humidity isn't ever a problem.

Do I need cal/mag to fix this problem? or do you think it is something else?

2. [quote name='"BYOweed"']Here's the picture

[/quote]

Yup flush an then your lat gallon flush with some cal mag

3. Can you re-type/reword that?

Or BUMP

4. he ment flush and then use cal mag in the last gallon.

5. Ahhh I see, thanks for clearing that up:p:smoke:

6. [quote name='"BYOweed"']

Ahhh I see, thanks for clearing that up:p:smoke:[/quote]

My bad I use my phone and the spellcheck is a bitch and you need to do that pronto because your plant is just getting sicker

7. So flush, then flush with a gallon with cal/mag in it? At what ratio to water?

8. [quote name='"BYOweed"']

So flush, then flush with a gallon with cal/mag in it? At what ratio to water?[/quote]

Yes and I would do around 1/2 tsp and go up from there

9. I would also check the root ball for bugs, of the worm variety. I had some a few grows back and looked like Lock Out. I had leafs going from red dots to crispy edges, like nutrient burn. I got a r/o system and the problem was still there. Thats when I seen the Evil Invaders. I hope Its Just Lock out. I give My ladies double to triple cal / mag on a regular basis. Good Luck.

10. Thanks man

11. Great help, thanks:smoke: