Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cake For One

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by fountaincityman, Jul 26, 2017.

1. I've never tried an edible. I smoke about 1/4 a gram a day and that gives me a nice 2-3 hour high at night before I go to bed. I really want to try cooking but on a small scale. Has anyone tried using marijuana in one of those Cake in a Mug microwave recipes? I want to make something small to sample the edible effect. Does a microwave harm the THC? How much weed would I need to put in a recipe basically for the equivalent of one brownie?

2. Interesting. I actually have made those cakes in a mug things before to great success! However, infusing them would pose a problem with the microwave doing the heavy lifting. You could add tincture or butter to the already made mug cake, or just make firecrackers with no baking, but will need to decarb, that's the most important thing. Also dry herb in the microwave would smell and render any goodness terrible, I would imagine :(

3. Fudge is a very simple edible to make, the math on how much to put into it is easy, and you can easily divide into very even doses. PB Fudge is my go-to for my MMJ needs for nighttime pain control and insomnia. I make it every month, and simply vacuum seal into 1-week packets of 7 pieces of fudge, then freeze. I don't see the point of doing a single edible dose. You get about the same level of work, with a tiny fraction of the pay-out.

• Like Like x 1