caine for the new year

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Jan 1, 2007.

1. ahhh, my heart feels like its gonna explode, i don know if i can finish the rest...... i must prevail

2. haha good luck

3. good way to start the year

4. well, i never did finish it all..... i'll just have to wait until next weekend i guess

5. nice, i bet your nose still works eh?

6. just wondering how much yay did you have lastnight

7. whats the fucking point of this post? I've seen intelligent threads get ignored while shit like this gets post after post many times over

hell swim has posted new safer ways to go about using almost every drug under the sun including blow with little response

8. well aren't you special.

HEY GUYS LOOK AT ME I SNORTED A QUARTER GRAM OF CRAPPY BLOW. AM I COOL NOW?

seriously man, it's pretty pathetic to do drugs just to try and make people respect you.

9. Will someone please tell me the meaning of swim?

And to the guy above me...leave neg alone. He's not doing drugs to be cool.

10. We talk about doing drugs here.

Leave if you don't like it, but don't be an asshole.

In reply to Neg: You're a stronger man than me if you can hold onto any amount of blow and keep it for a whole week. I'd be sniffing that shit the next morning, unfortunatley last night I couldn't get any because everyone was way to drunk to drive and go get it. I was mildly dissapointed, but then I finished my bottle of soco and forgot about everything, including how to function properly.

11. Someone
    Who
    Isn't
    Me
    -SWIM: Reference to an anonymous self in the third party often used on forums where illegal practices are being discussed (meth synth forums, etc.)

Swim doesn't like snorting coke anymore...won't even touch coke these days unless I've got a few clean 30g 1/2cc rigs and 3mg+ alprazolam (or a couple bags of quality H) to go with the blow. Though coke is a terrible party drug the way I do it; sitting plastered to a chair/couch too fucked up to talk with hells-bells ringing in my ears shooting ~.25g every 20 minutes until the bag runs out...

12. i dont know what all the hate is about, i posted this shit at like 2 in the morning i figured it'd be gone by the morning anyway

n i aint tryin to say i'm cool cuz i sniffed coke, i just told yall what i was doin at the moment

geez, motherfuckers always hatin on my shit

13. I hear that man I some to and it was real nice stuff and like it was just so hard to handle and i couldnt barely rip that down

14. I brought in the New Year with a couple of lines as well.

And also all the people who dissed on Negligent in this thread can go fuck themselves. Negligent is a longstanding respected and experienced member and this New Wave of bratty GCers needs to recognize who they're talking shit to.

15. Len Bias' last words? lol

Sorry. Baked. Random memories. I could go for a little good blow right now. Although, I don't know. Nevermind. I'm looking forward to my nice soft bed...lol.

16. good shit. she's one hell of a drug.

17. honestly I'd put my money on sandbag and a number other members here when it comes to experience

Neg just spits out whats on his mind not much past that in the way of understanding the drugs he uses

I've rarely seen him even attempt to aid others in safer means of use so to talk him up over using this forum as his personal drug diary is a bit silly

btw blow sucks compared to meth lol who the hell wants to crash after an hour only to crave more when you can crash 8-14 hours later (provided you actually stop consuming amp every few hours instead of every 20min with blow)

18. Yeah, no doubt. I love it when people go all high-and-mighty about weed. I mean, don't get me wrong. I'm mid-thirties with kids. I smoke weed, and that's it these days. I don't even drink anymore, other than an occasional beer. I see weed as the responsible adult's anaesthetic.

But I digress. I'm just chiming in a with a big, "Plenty of other shit's got its good points too; everything in moderation; etcetera...."

Although this is Grasscity. But we are in the Chill Out Zone -> General forum. :D

19. Now, now....be nice to cocaine Ars. She's got her good points; I have to admit that despite the fact that meth is my DOC; I've got a lot of love (perhaps too much) for cocaine.

I mean, personally, one of my favorite things to do on any stimulant, is to do more of it. Coke does you right in that aspect...if I shot up meth as frequently as I desired the effects of a fresh shot I'd have died some time early last fall. But slamming cocaine was something quite amazing; I'd pull the trigger and drift off, light-headed, into a total body orgasm as my vision faded and my ears started ringing for the next few minutes. By the time it had faded and I felt ready for another boot I could go ahead and tie-off and pick a fat vein without having to worry about ODing. Whereas with meth I'd have to keep reminding myself that I need to let my body clear more of this stuff from my system before I can have another 10 minutes of blissful, heart-racing, over-amped, euphoria without potentially overdosing (again).....

Though I suppose my perspectives on the two stimulants have changed dramatically since I started injecting them. I will agree that prior to when I starting banging my dope I felt that coke was a waste of money/time compared to meth/dexies/etc....

I'm in wedlock with (meth)amphetamine; but if my wallet can handle it (only bother with coke if it's of exceptional quality these days) I'd never turn down a short affair with cocaine...